Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by britt0851 View Post
    Last year I got his neice some Dora pjs and a couple toys
    Looks like Dora's a hit! For the end of Ramadan, I got his niece Dora pajamas too!
    I made his Mom and Dad a little picture book from our engagement party since they weren't able to come.

Comment

Originally posted by britt0851 View Post
      Aww how cute! I wanted to get her more but I didn't have much money :/ lol. Has his family ever made an issue about it?
      Nope, they never did.. they didn't ever get me anything either but it's okay, I didn't mind. to me, Christmas is a lot more than just gifts, I'm fine without them

Comment

I don't send my SO's family gifts. They don't like me :x I would send them gifts but I don't have the money to spend on presents for people that don't like me -shrugs- I wanna send my SO some things but I don't think I will be able too >_<

First Met Online: May 08
        Became a Couple: 4.11.09
        First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
        Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
        Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

Originally posted by Heather View Post
          Nope, they never did.. they didn't ever get me anything either but it's okay, I didn't mind. to me, Christmas is a lot more than just gifts, I'm fine without them
          I feel the same way. His parents and family members didn't get me anything but that didn't matter to me. Christmas is about alot more than gifts, so just like you, I was just fine without them!

Comment

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
            Looks like Dora's a hit! For the end of Ramadan, I got his niece Dora pajamas too!
            I made his Mom and Dad a little picture book from our engagement party since they weren't able to come.
            Aww how cute! That was thoughtful of you to send them that, since they weren't there

Comment

Working...
            X