he's making a special trip <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's making a special trip <3

In two weeks my baby is taking a roadtrip with two buddies all the way from Oregon to southern Cali to stay with a friend roughly only an hour away from me (but his main motivation was to see me) =]]

I can't wait to see him again, even if its for a day or so =D

Gahh I'm excited. Has anyone else's SO done something like this before?

WE can't exactly do road trips like this with our distance, but I wanted to say that's so awesome, and have a great time!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

sadly a big ocean prevents her from doing that but i wouldnt mind that in the least

Comment

Aww thats so cute! but same here...a MASSIVE ocean is between us...it takes us 24 hours to get to each other by plane...so it would probs take months to travel by car(&boat) lol :P
        Have an amazing time with him, sounds like it will be a very special trip if he's driving all the way to see you
        I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
        please visit my blog and sponsor me! https://10poundpom.blogspot.com/
        It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

'The reason it hurts so much to separate....is because our souls are connected'

Comment

cute! where in Oregon? I think you may have told me, but not sure if it was you or not..

Comment

That's sweet Unfortunetly, SO doesn't drive and I can't get away with two kids, so things like that don't happen.

Comment

i wish he would take a road trip but its a 28 hour drive...so...not just something you can up and do And now he would have to pass the Rocky Mountains...not smart. lol

I hope you have a great time!

Comment

He hasn't really done a road trip, but I know he's made a few (legitimate) suggestions at work that would end up with him flying back here every once in a while, which he may not have been so quick to suggest if we weren't dating. Though I've told him not to push it, we'd be seeing each other a LOT less if he lost his job.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                -- Anonymous

Comment

I as well cant do it but I have a friend in Cali and my exchange student is in Oklahoma and they both agreed on doin a road trip to Kentucky ,next summer if I get to go over, to a) get me to see my SO and b) see Kentucky cause they've never been there haha
                  But that's awesome and I agree with everyone and wish you an awesome time with him! ^_^

Comment

I have made many road trips to see my SO. It's a 10 hour drive. I am getting more used to it every time I go to visit him. He's made 2 to see me so far and is making another one around New Year's to see me. We usually fly, though... much more convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by Heather View Post
                      cute! where in Oregon? I think you may have told me, but not sure if it was you or not..
                      He lives in the Clackamas area =]

Comment

aww thats sweet. I'd like to go on a road trip to see my SO but I drive a little geo and it is not built for the interstate so Im going to just wait til next month when I'm suppose to fly out and see him. I've still got a while but I think my stomach is slowly starting to melt because of the constant butterflies. That last thing I want to do is see him and then vomit on his shoes in the airport XD

Comment

That is really sweet! I wish my SO could do something like that, but again, there's a giant ocean in between us.
                          "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                          Made it official: September 17, 2010
                          Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                          Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                          Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                          Got married: November 21, 2012
                          Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                          Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

That's so cute! Congrats!
                            [CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                            X