Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is your SO the most attractive person ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't find men who look like male models attractive, I think they are arrogant and with so much attention from girls, they usually aren't 'relationship material'.

My boyfriend is, however, attractive enough I love his facial expression, eyes, smile, butt... he is not the most attractive guy who showed interest in me, but he is definitely the best looking guy I have ever been with, and has the best personality and that makes him perfect for me anyway, I am not the best looking girl on the world either

I love my boyfriend

Comment

MMM he is absolutely adorable though I still think if Rupert Grint, Gerard Butler, or Jason Statham said "hey baby, how about you and me go back to my pent house suite... hehehe. ANYWAY.

LOVE YOU BABY, MEAN IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexi View Post
        He really is. I don't find these "hollywood hunks" very attractive, I see a super hunky, gorgeous man and I think to myself "self-absorbed and arrogant" and that is completely unsexy. My SO is sexy, (he has the perfect Calvin Klein butt!) and adorable. I absolutely love the way he carries himself, careful and spontaneous. <3 No one else can get me like he does, and <3. Also, smell has a HUGE role in how attracted I am to a person. If you douse yourself in Axe spray, ew. But Scott smells... like Scott. Nothing turns me on more!

However, there are a couple girls out there I'd like to get my hands on! mmm mmm mm!
        This exactly! ...My SO is even Scott as well, lol.

I found him physically attractive before the emotional attraction was fully there. Now, in light of all the amazing things that exist between us and behind us, the attraction is simply indescribable
        We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

meh I don't find the hollywood guys attractive either... they are pretty... that is all.

His face is the only face that can instantly make me smile. His smile is the only smile that can make me shiver with happiness. There may be prettier people in the world, but to me he is the most attractive person ever

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nicole View Post
            meh I don't find the hollywood guys attractive either... they are pretty... that is all.

His face is the only face that can instantly make me smile. His smile is the only smile that can make me shiver with happiness. There may be prettier people in the world, but to me he is the most attractive person ever
            Aww that's sweet and I feel the same about my SO

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

No... but I would have issues if he was... I would be extremely insecure about it all and probably mess up a great thing... Either way I think he's amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Kika View Post
                I don't find men who look like male models attractive, I think they are arrogant and with so much attention from girls, they usually aren't 'relationship material'.:
                MEEEEEEEEEEE EITHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! sometimes people are like all OMMGG goo goo gaaagaa over a person and im like why ????

but back to the main topic
                idk, now that im with bryan its like blind to every other guy seriously <3

i love his eyes, his lips, his nose, his ears, face, EVERYTHING
                ---- he's perfect to me and thats all that matters, i wouldn't change anything about him! even if i had the power too.
                I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

My SO and I agree that we admire other more famous people, like I admire Keanu Reeves, and he likes Mia Jovovich. But we both love each other, and I find my SO to be one of the most attractive people I've MET. I know celebrities and famous people are attractive, but he and I find each other perfect for each other. I've never met anyone who looks like my SO, he's so attractive. We have the perfect personalities for each other, and thats VERY attractive.

Comment

My SO isn't the most attractive guy in the world. I've known that from the beginning. The way he treats me and makes me feel, makes up for everything. He calls me his princess and treats me like one. I couldn't be any luckier.
                    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                    Made it official: September 17, 2010
                    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                    Got married: November 21, 2012
                    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

No he is not the best looking person that I have ever seen... and neither am I the best looking he's ever seen... but he is the most attractive person I know to me.... He's the only man that I ever think about being physical with... even when I'm alone ;-)

Comment

By most standards no, and honestly he isn't even my normal physical type - but the way he is and the way we are together makes him all the more attractive to me, so I can say that I find him attractive and that's all that matters

Comment

Well, I've never been into Hollywood stars. They're just not special to me. I love movies, but I don't go crazy about a certain actor/actress. Therefore, yes, my SO is the most attractive person ever. You met a lot of new people every single day, but no one ever catched my eye. Only she did. She's beautiful, funny, smart and so much more.

Comment

Nope. I've seen hotter guys, been with hotter guys and probably could have hotter guys (my momma always says a woman can have ANY guy on this planet ).
                            BUT for this wonderful magical thing he is the only one I get the "wow"-effect whenever I see him basically, butterflies in the tummy and he is very powerfull when it comes to seducing me ^^ It's enough for me to see him topless and I'm so ready for it haha
                            Tho it's not like I'm sayin other guys are hot, but 100% of men I find hot are celebs and mostly I don't really mean it. You know like "yea he's hot but thats end *leaves room*"

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                              I loved him a long time before I knew what he looked like.
                              Same. And looks wise he is actually the opposite of what I usually find attractive in a guy (I like blondes; he has dark features), but I still think he's damn sexy.

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmm, to me he is absolutely perfect and completely attractive Ever since I've been with him I don't pay attention to guys anymore. There are good looking guys out there but to me, my boyfriend is the most attractive person on the planet!

Comment

Working...
                                X