Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is your SO the most attractive person ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't matter one bit what someone else thinks of him...to ME he is the hottest guy I know. I join the ranks of those who never found the classic Hollywood-types very attractive. Nice to look at...but they KNOW it!!! My honey is a cutie, he's self-confident without being self-absorbed. He has the best smile and I love his eyes...I look at him sometimes and just think "wow" and feel so happy that he's mine!

Comment

My S.O. is the dead-sexiest man to me.

Actors may be attractive, but they don't hold a candle to the love of my life.

Comment

It's more that I notice attractiveness in other people, I can't deny that, but there is absolutely no desire. He's on a completely other level that no one can compare to...

Comment

Yes, indeed he is.....

I used to think he was "too fine" for me.....but that's another story.
          Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

To me, he is. But I also know my friends think that what I find attractive is unusual.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

we talk about this all the time.. and like many people have said.. i don't think that my boyfriend is a channing tatum, but i am crazyy attracted to him, and because i'm in love with him.. it makes me more attracted to him than anyone else because it's not just a physical connection, it's an emotional connection too
              <3
              sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't say that others find him as incredibly gorgeous as I do. But, he is through my eyes the most attractive, fabulous, irresistable guy on the planet. And he smells amazing. I know most other girls would probably agree, once they smell good, omg that's it, you're hooked! =P
                Although this distance breaks my heart,
                And it's unbearable when we're apart,
                I know that it will all be fine,
                As my heart is yours,
                And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

Ok, I truly believe my man is the most attractive guy EVER. His looks come with an amazing personality though. Whenever I see other real good looking guys in movies or the A&F store (LOL) i think to myself, "my SO is way hotter". *GRIN*

Comment

Physically speaking and by my normal standards, no. hehehe. I'm always surprised when a friend says he's cute, because it wasn't the looks that was attractive to me.

If it were based on physical features, it would be an obvious mismatch! I'm 6'0, broad shouldered and big boned. He's about 5'5 max, and much much smaller. I wrap all around him urrs:

Comment

In my eyes, definitely, she is very beautiful

Comment

My SO may not be the most attractive man in the world to most people, though most people do find him very attractive, he is to me. He's absolutely perfect to me, not just as far as looks go, but his personality as well.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                        - A. A. Milne

Comment

It's really interesting because when he and I were just friends, I didn't find him all that attractive, but I don't think that it's because he isn't, I think it's just because I didn't really notice it. But now, when I think about what makes him attractive, I realize that it's things that I just never really paid attention to when we were just friends. I wouldn't say he's the most attractive guy in the world physically speaking, but he's definitely no ogar, and he certainly is someone I'm attracted to and I also find myself thinking that men that have similar traits as him are attractive also, so I guess maybe he is the definition of attractive to me.

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

Hmm, if he's not the most, he's one of the most I am incredibly physically attracted to my SO. :3 Aussie hottie...

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Sano View Post
                              Lol so much love for the old spice guy XD
                              He's hot. What can we say haha xD

First Met Online: May 08
                              Became a Couple: 4.11.09
                              First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
                              Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
                              Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

my SO caught my eye before we started talking. I always thought he was out of my league. I just thought yea he is hot and probably into model girls and a jerk lol. then one day he messaged me and he is the nicest guy i have ever been with. He is the sexiest guy i know looks wise and personality wise. He is my king and I am his Queen. No one else does it for me. I do compare everyone else to him. My man blows all the "celebs" out of the water!

Comment

Working...
                                X