Hope...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope...

Knowing that we both have kids/families we both have realized that we won't be able to be together for Christmas...but last night when we were chatting as I was driving to work I said..."Ok...we have to decide when our visit is so I can get time of from work."

To which he tells me..."Oh I took the week off already". I have stressed and worried and thought it just wasn't a priority of his at this time. (FOOLISH me)...I said...YOU TELL ME EVERYTHING! and he said "Yup I do...just not this time.."..

So I explained if I travel there I won't be able to leave till the 28th...and he said..."Let's play it by ear." Which to me....means....he may be coming here...and LONGER. I know that he needs to get it approved and that is what he is waiting for...but it's a glimmer of hope. I have been in a deep funk and it is driving me absolutely nuts....

Anyway I know now that we will be together NYE at least...and the rest is up in the air...I am happy I will see him regardless...but I hope it works out he is coming here...because it will be a MUCH longer visit. *fingers crossed*
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

just keep a positive attitude and i have a feeling he may go down to see you for christmas

Comment

Oh, the thrilling anticipation of a trip.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Joe and I are kind of it "let's play it by ear" mode too. We're not sure when he'll get his military check, so we're not exactly sure when the visit will happen. (We're 95% sure that we'll at least be able to see each other for New Year's though. He should have his check by then.) We're aiming for me to go visit him for a week, but we're not sure about that either. It's the anticipation of the trip and seeing him that's exciting, not knowing the details is the part that drives me nuts, lol.

Comment

my ffingers are crossed for you. I hope it works out the way you want it to

Comment

Eeeee! *crosses fingers*
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Aww, yay! Keeping my fingers crossed for your holiday visit! You SO deserve this!
              My heart belongs to a pilot!
              ~*~
              ~*~
              [/center]

Comment

Ahhhh I really hope he gets to come to you so you get longer. My fingers are crossed for you guys =)

Comment

That is great news, lady!!

Comment

Being together on NYE will be wonderful!

Comment

That's super duper exciting just to see him!!! Finger's crossed for Christmas!!! Good luck and have fun!

Comment

*crossing fingers* It's great getting to start the year with them <3

Comment

Good.

I know this probably isn't enough to bring you out of the funk completely but I am glad that you have something to look forward to.

Love you!

Comment

Working...
                          X