No announcement yet.

A little bit hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We haven't talked about it again as Nani said, but if it was just any old birthday then yeah that wouldn't be too bad. But since it is my friends 21st birthday it is kinda big. I know that I personally would be a bit hurt if one of my best friends of 6-7 years didn't come to my 21st if I wanted to have a celebration, but yeah it is different for everyone. I just remember before I left, nearly all my friends said '...but you'll be here for Jeena's 21st right...?????' and I was like 'Yeah of course!' and when another not as close friend said she wanted to go to Spain at some point next year a few of my other best friends told her that she would miss their 21sts and she didn't seem to care and they seemed to be rather upset at that. So that is why I thought omg..I can't miss..
    But of course I would always love to be with my SO. I am having the most amazing time here. I don't want to consider the time when I have to leave. I am here for 6 weeks, and just over 1 week has passed already, but I hope the next just under 5 are slow.
    My SO is important, my friends are important. I just want both. Hmm. Grr, why does it have to be 11,500 miles. xD

Comment

Ouchies.

Comment

Well, I asked her again. I got the same reply really. She couldn't explain it to me though.

She now left the apartment.

I know that this probably shouldn't bother me as much, especially since she probably wouldn't be able to stay longer anyway, but apparently her friends are slightly more important... which I guess I have to accept. Some people might feel like that too. It's not all about me.

I would think differently if we could visit each other more often. But 5 weeks out of 12 months? And the birthday is still more important? That one single night? Hmmm...

Comment

*hugsss*

Comment

Comment

:-/ I don't understand this... but then, birthday parties are not something important to me, so I guess it's easy for me to understand how you might be feeling.
              Again, I'm so sorry it's hurting you. You guys still have about a month together, right? I hope this wont overshadow the rest of your time together, especially since you have to wait so long for it.

Comment

Working...
              X