No announcement yet.

"strange" first hours/days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't ever remember feeling that way. Maybe the first time we saw each other again. It wasn't so much a strangeness or awkwardness between us. It was just overwhelming to finally be together again and we each had our own routine; we had to develop a new routine for 'us'. Also, he only had to 2 weeks home when we first met and started dating then he was back in Missouri.

I still get really anxious before we see each other though. Especially on the flight there. I'm full of nervous excitement. It's always the worst as the plane taxis. I worry about if things will be awkward or not. But it never is. When we see each other and I'm in his arms again all the worries go away. We're walking hand in hand, talking about our day, telling stories, joking around, it's all back to normal. We fall into the routine very easy, too easy. Even though we're apart more than we are together, It just feels natural to be together.

Comment

geeze. i have to say that i dont think i am going to have that problem. ryan and i have been planning the meet for a few months now, sense he told me he got leave, and we are both really excited. i get "chatty" when ever i am near someone i love and i honestly dont think it will be odd. well, ill let you all know after it happens.

Comment

The first time we reunited we felt a little akwardness for a few hours. Then it went away. But it doesn´t happen anymore, everytime we see each other is very natural now!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
          Eeeeeeeeerm, I didn't... lol

I had it for our first weekend, and pretty much all of the weekend I had that feeling lingering at least, but I've never had it since. It did feel different over Xmas though, cause the length of time of time we've had to wait to see each other after our first meeting has been 2 months then 2 months, then 2 months and then 4 months before Xmas, so it was quite a bit longer for us to wait that time round and it took me over a week to come down from the high of being together again, close to 2 weeks in fact, so that was a new feeling I hadn't ad before, certainly not as strongly anyway.
          Guess it was just me then, lol! Even though I remember you saying on February how weird it felt to be in my house and in my life... In a positive way though

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
            Guess it was just me then, lol! Even though I remember you saying on February how weird it felt to be in my house and in my life... In a positive way though

Yeah that was weird, cause I'd seen it all so many times on webcam and in clips, but I remember you saying on the way to the car after picking me up from the airport how normal it felt, that's what I meant
            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

yeah i understnad this. I actully think that you maybe feel it a little more when you are the one going to visit thought because when I went to the states it felt weird at firlt for a couple hours but when my girl came here it was only werid for maybe half an hour!

Comment

Working...
              X