Gift help/suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gift help/suggestions

One of the main gifts I wanna give my SO for Christmas is a framed picture of us. He's always saying how he wishes we had pics together, unfortunately we haven't met yet, so that means if we want pics, we'll have to edit some pictures together to make one. Neither of us are very good at that kind of stuff, and I have no idea where to even begin, which is why I'd appreciate some feedback from ya'll What are some good/free websites I can use? I tried picnik and photoshop but to be able to have the feature of merging pics, you have to pay and I can't spare anything right now
    I would truly appreciate any and all help you guys can give me

Thanks for reading

Hmm, what pictures are you working with? The pictures you start with make all the difference. Are you trying to make it look like you're both interacting in the picture?
    I need more information before I can be useful lol
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
      Hmm, what pictures are you working with? The pictures you start with make all the difference. Are you trying to make it look like you're both interacting in the picture?
      I need more information before I can be useful lol
      Lol, well I only have a few pics of him and most of them are just closeups of his face, so I don't think I could make it look like we're interacting, could I? Sorry if that sounded stupid, but like I said, I really have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to this kind of stuff LOL!

Comment

That's not stupid at all, that's helpful, and actually makes it easier. It's hard to have interactive type pictures... but with face shots, you can put a nice boarder around it and fuzzy the edges and no one will ever know you're not sitting together in a photo booth.

If you send me the pictures you want to use, I could smoosh them together and send them back, then you could decorate?
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I wish I knew how to do this. I have Photoshop and I can not for the life of me figure out how to put two pictures together.

Comment

Originally posted by agentholli View Post
            I wish I knew how to do this. I have Photoshop and I can not for the life of me figure out how to put two pictures together.
            It's such a relief to know I'm not the only person who has this problem!

Comment

I'm willing to help anyone with this, I can draw the pictures or I can photoshop them together just send me a PM and I'll send you my email!

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                That's not stupid at all, that's helpful, and actually makes it easier. It's hard to have interactive type pictures... but with face shots, you can put a nice boarder around it and fuzzy the edges and no one will ever know you're not sitting together in a photo booth.

If you send me the pictures you want to use, I could smoosh them together and send them back, then you could decorate?
                That would be GREAT! I'll send you a pm. Thank you for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by tiffinnie View Post
                  I'm willing to help anyone with this, I can draw the pictures or I can photoshop them together just send me a PM and I'll send you my email!
                  I'll send you one! Thank you for your help!

Comment

Working...
                  X