Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What things do you do to feel closer to your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have this clock on my computer that tells me what time it is in Scotland, i wear the bracelet she gave me whenever i go out and keep it on until bedtime, will only wear the bracelet she left here when i go to work both make me feel like shes her and protecting me, will look at pictures of when she was here, sleep with the bear, her shirt that she left here and the blanket she gave me

Comment

I have an app on my ipod that tells me the time where he is so i try and figure out whats he's doing at that precise moment.
      Listen to the songs he's sent and re-read old messages.
      I also have a NHL jersey for the team he loves (Go LEAFS!!)and an Italy Football shirt i wear that when i sleep and when i miss him.
      As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

The first thing I ever did was make it so my phone showed both our times even though he's just an hour ahead of me. I bought us matching LFAD bracelets after that so we could have a 'connection'. But usually nowadays I'll sit in my room and talk to the air, pretending he's there listening and I keep a photo of him on my work/computer desk so I can feel like he's with me a little bit. I once tried to find a leather jacket that looks like the one he wears all the time but to no avail.

Comment

I have a jumper that he left me with his cologne on it, so I put that on and feel like he is here because I can smell him (and it is a really warm, cosy jumper so it feels like he is hugging me). I also read through old texts and look through my box of things he has sent me, we send a lot of presents in the mail. I look at things he has drawn for me and listen to the music that he has given me. We text each other a lot throughout the day and attach photos of random things so that we feel more like we are experiencing things together. We speak on the phone most nights and sometimes on msn. I bought the wristbands and when they come they will be a nice reminder, at the moment I often play with the necklace he gave me last time I saw him and kiss it when I feel like kissing him

For Christmas I have been giving him a little gift each day in little bags with advent calendar numbers on them. The numbers have love quotes on the back. That way he gets lots of love for Christmas.

Comment

Working...
          X