No announcement yet.

Do you agree to disagree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and My SO haven't really had any fights where we had to do that. In fact we haven't even really fought... well there was two times but they weren't really a agree to disagree sort of situations. Me and my SO are pretty in tune about things when it comes to differing opinions. Like, if he has a differing opinion I accept that. I don't fight it lol.

First Met Online: May 08
    Became a Couple: 4.11.09
    First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
    Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
    Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

my SO and I absolutely disagree on his overbearing need for privacy... and I realize that sounds like I'm a nut job and want the password to his email and stuff like that but thats not what I mean...

Facebook? yea ok... he refuses to put any kind of relationship status, which I'm happy that he doesn't put single... but when I put "I love you" any where in any damn language he refuses to respond... "its no one elses business how I feel about you!" uhm... ouch.

and one thing he did tonight that he found amusing, but I got really pissed about was the talking about my ex. He randomly brings up my ex and I tell him I don't think its funny and I don't find any amusement in it at all... but he wants to argue that he is only bringing it up because when he sees something completely stupid it reminds him of my ex... uhh thats great homie, just don't share it with me because it sucks, he doesn't exactly grasp that I spent 5 years with my ex and I don't find anything amusing about talking about him or joking about him or calling him stupid or anything to do with him at all! RAAAWR death to the SO.

Comment

We most definitely have to agree to disagree. We're very similar in most things, but in some ways we're complete opposites. There are some things we just aren't going to agree on, ever, so we don't talk about it, lol.
        LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
        Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
        Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Working...
        X