Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selfish request for good thoughts and prayers.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 years!?!? oh my goodness! of course its not selfish! I would react exactly the same as you. I'm praying for you both and hope you get to see eachother very soon x
    I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
    please visit my blog and sponsor me! https://10poundpom.blogspot.com/
    It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

'The reason it hurts so much to separate....is because our souls are connected'

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Catilin and everyone else who is affected by this.

Comment

Thanks everyone.... I am never a wreck. I am always the one with a back up plan for the back up plan. I got no back up plan. He's very down at the moment, so sure things won't work out. I just need him here. I just need him here.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
        And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Working...
        X