No announcement yet.

His flight was canceled......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My heart breaks for you. I am soooooo sorry! Please keep us posted on what happens. I don't watch the news at all..is it because of snow?

Comment

Originally posted by agentholli View Post
      My heart breaks for you. I am soooooo sorry! Please keep us posted on what happens. I don't watch the news at all..is it because of snow?
      Yes 500,000 people are stranded in the UK trying to get home. Heathrow closed Saturday.. reopened one runway (out of 5) Monday...and they have canceled 80% of the flights and have denied people entrance to the airport because they have run out of room with all the luggage that can't be checked, and people sleeping on the floors. Some people have slept on the floor 4 nights in a row. They got a second runway open but the backlog of flights and passengers means they are pushing everyone back.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
      And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

I'm so sorry, so very sorry to hear it. My heart is just breaking for you. I can't imagine the pain. Take good care of yourself. <hugs>

Comment

Originally posted by Dauntedpoet View Post
          Yes 500,000 people are stranded in the UK trying to get home. Heathrow closed Saturday.. reopened one runway (out of 5) Monday...and they have canceled 80% of the flights and have denied people entrance to the airport because they have run out of room with all the luggage that can't be checked, and people sleeping on the floors. Some people have slept on the floor 4 nights in a row. They got a second runway open but the backlog of flights and passengers means they are pushing everyone back.
          well tell him to rebook theres gotta be at least something, they said they'll be up and running tomarrow normally *knocks on wood* so i think they should have everybody whos been there for days out soon

Comment

This is only a possibility. But I have 5 friends who are travelling from Paris to USA via Heathrow. They got their flight cancelled to and from heathrow so instead they contacted the airline and they tranferred them to fly into Manchester then onto USA.

Most airports are open except heathrow.

Comment

Noo! Hopefully he can still come visit even if it shaves a day or two off the trip. I hope everything goes okay

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkshire Girl View Post
                This is only a possibility. But I have 5 friends who are travelling from Paris to USA via Heathrow. They got their flight cancelled to and from heathrow so instead they contacted the airline and they tranferred them to fly into Manchester then onto USA.

Most airports are open except heathrow.
                well hopefully heathrow will be open tomarrow they said it should be, if not i'll use that method myself

Comment

*hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that, I was actually going to suggest talking to him and seeing if he can fly out of a different airport to get to you.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Oh no!! you were so happy in your thread about a week ago... and then snow decides to ruin your plans!! STUPID snow!
                    I really hope you find a solution...... you've been waiting 3 years.. it's just not fair.
                    Sending good vibes your way xxxxx

Comment

Working...
                    X