No announcement yet.

Incoming vs. Outgoing phone calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do all the calling since it seems like its so much more convenient and cheaper for me to call him. And since I know he's daily schedule it makes it easier for me to know more or less when to call him.
    Yeah and it do get a little tiring to know you're the one doing everything and you're the girl.
    But for him I'm willing to let everything go, pride seems to be nothing when you're in love.
    He suggested we shouldn't call everyday cause its unnecessary, so yeah I guess i'm gonna try that out. But I miss him so freaking much and his voice is all I can listen to for now. Sigh
    I would just say I'm a dummy in love.

Comment

I have never thought about it. We call each other all the time. He gets done with work..he calls me..and vice versa...I don't see it as the man should be calling more...blah...I don't think it needs to be a running tally...
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

It just depends on their situation. My bf calls me more than I call him because I have a cell phone which only I pick up, but he only has his home phone which his whole family uses. He calls me more than I call him. I don't want to disturb his parents or be too rude by calling all of the time.

Comment

My boyfriend and I call each other using skype. He has it on his mobile so I can call him from my computer anytime for free. When I upgrade my phone I am going to get one where I can also download skype on to it and then we can call both ways quite easy. Also Skype has plans where you can pay $10 a month for unlimited calling to landlines. That has come in handy many times.

Comment

I call him the vast majority of the time because I have an international calling card that makes it .13 cents a minute(USD), whereas he has to pay .4 cents a minute(RMB-but take in currency conversion means I can afford it more, still). We'd vid call and IM more, but he doesn't have internet in his house, and has to go to an internet cafe for all of that. He does have QQ mobile on his phone, and sometimes he randomly leaves me messages there.

I'd rather he spend the money on airfare sometime in the future anyways.

Comment

My boyfriend calls me because he has a skype plan for like 3€ with unlimited calling to my landline I sometimes wished I could call him, but phone-phone calls are way too expensive. It works fine most of the time, too. We have a fixed time each day that he usually calls me and if he's late or I want to talk to him at other times I send him a text to call me.
              If I could call him for free it'd probably be me who was calling more often, though.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

We haven't really set up a plan about who calls who. We just so happen to both have t-mobile so our calls to each other are free but he does call me alot more than I call him

Comment

I call more, because I have a cheap deal for international calling - it only costs me 0.6p a minute to call the USA from my mobile, with the minutes coming out of my contract. (Shameless plug: if anyone's in the UK and doesn't yet know about it, try Localphone. It's so cheap and lets you forget about costs when you're on the phone, which is a great thing.

But most of the time, we don't use the phone if we're both at home, and like most people, we go with Skype, which offers better voice quality and even video.

Comment

I'm the one usually calling him more because we both have extremely hectic schedules. He most likely calls me at night time and I call him through out the day =]

Comment

Working...
                    X