No announcement yet.

Pictures: Then and Now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adorable pics ya'll. The only pic of the two of us I have....May be more soonish, he flies out of Kuwait on Feb 12. We will see how things go after that, assuming he doesn't get a good offer between now and then

This pic is from March, 2009--there are like 3 of us from the same day, but this is the only one where we are both looking at the camera:

Comment

Found this thread by accident and thought I'd bump it, was nice looking at other people's pictures!

This is me and Sam on his first visit to Finland on November 30th, 2009. One of the first ever pictures we took together

And this is from our trip to England to see his mum in late August, 2011, we're on Holy Island and it was beautiful there ♥

Comment

our first picture together. 27/12/08 in Kaiseraugust, Switzerland

january of 2009, switzerland

july of 2009, Paris

february of 2010, Karlsruhe, Germany

february of 2010, Karlsruhe, Germany (his hair was a wig, mine wasnt. ^^ )

Manaus, Amazon, Brazil march of 2011

Karlsruhe Germany, July of 2011

And the most recent ones, from the visit of this week (he went back to Germany yesterday. )

Last edited by Engel; October 15, 2011, 09:11 PM. Reason: typo
        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

In our time together I also had purple, blue and black hair, I said he got many girlfriends in just one girl, lol, but he seems to like me blonde better, so I am back to being blonde

april of 2009 (i want to be that thin again *cries*)

october of 2009 (contact lenses, to give a rest to my boring brown eyes)

december of 2009, the day i dyed my hair pink (my best friend did it for me, she is a hair stylist and also a make up artist, so she did my make up for the picture as well)

at least i got many pictures from when I had it to look at and remember it by

after it, I dyed it blue, and it became purple when the color faded, I also pierced my lips (dont know if you can see it in the picture) and also took it out because my so hated it. :x

after it i dyed my hair black because it was the only thing that would cover the purple that was already covering the pink.

when i decided to return to being blonde i had to chop of my hair, so the pink would be gone (it really doesnt go away otherwise, LOL)

edit: i added more pictures, only of me, to show how i changed during our relationship of almost 3 years, because i am at home sick and have nothing else to do (plus my so went back to germany yesterday and im here alone feeling sorry for myself ), so im really sorry for overloading you with pictures. :x
          our story.

sigpic

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Well, we've only been together for four months, so there's not much to show, but, here goes!

A few days after we met each other in a pub in Paris, so sometime in mid-June 2011. Not a very attractive photo, but, it is the first:

And here's us by the city wall at St. Paul-De-Vence, a beautiful little village in the south of France near where he grew up, on my second to last day in France, so August 2011:

And just because I can't resist, my favorite picture of us, only because I look so damn happy about ice cream:

Comment

These aren't the first pictures we've EVER taken together...those were from when we were young kids. I don't know where any of those are at the moment, but if I find one I will upload it.

The first 2 pictures are from our prom, June 24th, 2010. This is before we began dating...we were only friends. I couldn't decide which I wanted to use, so I'm uploading both.

The next photo was just taken on Saturday, October 8th, 2011 at his school's hockey game when I went to visit! I love this picture of us! <3

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

This was Christmas day 2010

And this was September 4th 2011

Havent changed much

Comment

I don't know if this counts. It was taken before we met.
                  March 2010:

Christmas 2010:

Singapore, August 2011:

Comment

I LOVE your pink hair Engel!

I don't have our first pic handy, but this is from our last visit.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

^Here is our first ever photo together on the first day I met him! ...The beginning of August, 2010.

^Him in Toronto this October. Being photobombed by my drunken aunt. He´s totally one of the fam now.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                      -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                      \

Comment

oh wow... you're pictures all sweeeeettt!!

This picture taken by other tourist when we just few hours meet... there we are as lost tourist looking for Senado Square in Macau. We found it after hours walking together... and i thought he was a stalker *note my elbow on his chest-afraid to lean on him* hahahahaha!!

It was back in Oct 2010. And when the time this picture taken, i was like clueless that the guy next to me will made me head over heels..until today

And this one taken in Strasbourg, May 2011, 7 months after we met first time in Macau.. we met again as tourist couple! this is also less than 24 hours after he pick me up at the train station.... and yeah we're kind of all over each other.. no elbow included in any pic hahahahh!

.....ohhhhhhh i miss him so...

Comment

Originally posted by Malaga View Post
                          I LOVE your pink hair Engel!
                          Thank you, I really liked it as well! i had blonde, pink, purple, blue and black hair while with my so, lol. but he liked the pink one the least of them all.

thats the reason why i changed it
                          our story.

sigpic

Comment

March 6, 2004 (New Jersey) (We actually met in 2002 but I don't think we took any photos together when we first met)

October 8, 2011 (California)

Comment

Our first picture together as couple. Chicago, Sept 2009

Germany, Sept 2011

Comment

Wow I really enjoy looking at all photos, they look amazing!

Ok, this one is actually already in my photo album but I'll just put it up again here. It was taken on October 8, 2009, just three days after he arrived to visit me for the first time.

This one was from his latest visit, taken on July 1, 2011, two days after his arrival. Ignore the sleepy look on our faces hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X