X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beautiful thought!
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I do the same thing, except with a huge body pillow. It gets hard some nights, especially when he gets his phone shut off. It's still not the same without his arms around me, but at least it helps. It feels better to know I'm not the only One!

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
        Haha, I have a whole army of stuffed animals that my boyfriend has given me over the time, from a classical teddy bear, over an elephant, a dog, a mouse/rat and a few pigs (my favourite animals). For Christmas he even gave me a hot-water bottle, so I can almost pretend that he's here with me.

Knowing that I'm not the only one doesn't make it easier as such, but it's still good to know. And I hate talking about my LDR with my friends. Most of them are single, so I feel like they must be bored to death by how perfect and amazing and adoring and everything my boyfriend is. I get a lot of "You've done this for so long. If it's meant to be, it will be, even if you're going to be apart for another year." sigh I'm not at all worried about us breaking up, but I ******* hate that he's so far away, I miss him terribly every single day and I want us to be together all the time... NOW... is that so hard to understand?!
        No it it's hard to understand at all. We all want that and that's why it is easy to talk together, because we know what you're going through. I feel the same too, I only talk about my relationship to a few select friends, and they support me but I can tell they really don't get it as much as everyone here in the forums. We gots to stick together yo! XD

Comment

Originally posted by Stina83 View Post
          Haha! Wow! Everyone's name is Erik (or Eric).. that's funny, coz my bf's name is Erik too (with a K, yes ) Well, as long as it's not the same one..
          I actually have one of his football jerseys that he wore a couple times before he gave it to me. So I keep it wrapped up, so that way it still smells like him. Feels kind of obssessed to say, lol. But I take it out and smell it at least once a day.. good to hear I'm not the only one
          Ohh thats hot

Comment

Originally posted by Anolinde View Post
            Haha it's funny it's such a popular name, he's the first Erik I've ever met. Hahaha and yeah it's definitely not the same one : ) No worries
            My SO's name is Erik (with a "k") too. . . weird. I have a big sweater he used to wear around me all the time. I put it on a pillow and snuggle it or sometimes if I'm really missing him or it's a particularly cold night I wear it. It doesn't smell like him anymore though, and I just moved back in at school and realized I accidentally left it at home.

Comment

So apparently our SO's parents generation was not original.. thats coo

Comment

Well my SO's name is Javier, so I don't fit in much with this haha! But I like what you said, it's true, and I think that would help cheer me up as well, cause I've gotten into those ruts where I just feel soooo alone. I actually usually have the side of the bed that my SO sleeps on when we see each other built up with pillows or the blankets that I have hahaha. it helps me feel secure I guess, and not so alone. And of course I have this little stuffed animal that is a dolphin, that we named, and I have gotten him stuffed animals too that we have named .

Comment

Originally posted by __ms.jaye View Post
                  So apparently our SO's parents generation was not original.. thats coo
                  LOL and I had previously thought that it was an original name XD

Comment

Working...
                  X