No announcement yet.

SO dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed I tend to have a lot of dreams about my SO messing up signs of affection lol. He's kind of awkward with that stuff, but in my dreams, it's just so exaggerated. In one dream, he wouldn't even hug me hello when we were finally reunited...at our old high school at a concert with our other friends who are a couple. The other night, I had a dream he wanted to kiss me (we've only kissed each other on the cheek) and he straight up told me he didn't know how, so I was trying to teach him, but since I haven't kissed anyone either it was a huge fail. Lol I woke up laughing.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

yeah i have alot of them, most of them are uh heh....ehem....sex dreams we are both empaths so we dream hop all the time to each other, most of the time i remember what they were about some of them i dont

Comment

I have to admit, I've never had a dream about The Boy. I know in the early stages of our relationship, he would dream about me a lot and tell me about them. He hasn't mentioned any lately though. Maybe I should ask.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

I've had many dreams of him and I. They range from our future together, break ups/him moving on, and just totally out there things.

Last night I had a dream that we were at some weird comedy club sitting at a table. The surface that the table was on was an arch but no one seemed to notice.

When I have the good dreams, and even with the crazy ones, I always wake up feeling refreshed and happy. The sad ones make me think about things and then I talk to him to see if something is up or if my mind was just playing with me.

Comment

Brandon is hardly ever in my dreams. It's always me and other people, usually trying to get to him in some way like driving or taking a bus, but we never manage to actually get there. Seriously. The transportation in my dreams sucks DX

I wonder what it all means... Lol.

Comment

I had a dream that ended up with me visiting him, and he had arranged a whole fake wedding with his friends and family present. So we didn't actually get married, but I wore a dress and everything. And then my mom showed up, and she joined me and The Boy as he showed me around France. And she kept telling us we had to have a real ceremony soon.

It was weird, but it was a lot of fun.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
              -- Anonymous

Comment

I've had a few bad dreams about him being bad and me being very upset. I told him about this and we decided that the evil him in my dreams was Evil Nick.
                He has also had bad dreams about me so we both decided that Evil Caroline was perfect for Evil Nick just like we were perfect for each other.

Since then I haven't had any bad dreams about him.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyGund View Post
                  I have to admit, I've never had a dream about The Boy. I know in the early stages of our relationship, he would dream about me a lot and tell me about them. He hasn't mentioned any lately though. Maybe I should ask.
                  I asked. He still dreams about me.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

I left a comment on here before, but I had a terrible dream last night. My SO and I broke up (as we always do in my dreams) and she got together with some guy. I can't remember everything, but in the dream she called me on the phone and I asked her if she already had sex with that guy. She said yes. And me, being the stupid jealous and nosy person that I am - even in my dreams!!! - I asked her if she had an orgasm from it. She said yes. I woke up with tears in my eyes. Why oh why can't I ever have happy dreams?

Comment

Whenever I dream about my SO, its always about him cheating on me. I think I've only had one sex dream about him.

Comment

He's had some strange dreams of us. I sadly don't remember my dreams very well. I know I have dreamed of him recently though...

First Met Online: May 08
                        Became a Couple: 4.11.09
                        First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
                        Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
                        Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

I dream a lot of my SO. Most of them are good and naughty. hehe
                          I always dream of him hugging me, kissing me and touching my hands, face and body. Sometime it feels so real that when I wake up, I get confused the real world and my dream world.
                          When I'm at work, I daydream about us together somewhere nice. I daydream of our happy days together in the US and in Denmark. Thinking and dreaming of him really makes my day.
                          I agree that love do odd things to the mind, but it makes life worth living

Comment

I used to have loads of dirty dreams about my SO, but not lately unfortunately. Lately, my dreams have been weird. Like a few weeks ago, I had this awful dream that while I was visiting Loic, he broke up with me halfway through. I had to be there for an entire week while he brought other girls home and told me that he liked me, but not enough to want to only have sex with me. And he kept reassuring me he'd still come and visit me in the summer.
                            I've had two dreams just like that since, including one last night!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                            Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

My first dream about my SO was a nightmare, where I was being chased by some guy who wanted to kill me, and I was screaming his name and trying everywhere to find him, but I couldn't. The guy who was chasing me finally caught up to me, and then I woke up. I told my SO about my dream, since it was so vivid and realistic, but he comforted me saying he would always be there for me. [:

On the day dreaming aspect, I think of him constantly. What our lives would be like in the future, you know family, kids, a house, and careers. Just dabbing into the idea since he really sees me with him for the long-run, which is sweet!
                              BEST FRIENDS SINCE: 10/03/2012
                              FIRST MEET: 02/10/2016 to 02/15/2016
                              SECOND VISIT: 03/30/2016

Comment

I don't dream about my SO often, but when I do, it's usually him paying attention to another girl. :/

Comment

Working...
                                X