SO dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alsfia View Post
    I've had quite a few dreams of not being able to get my SO his tickets or missing my flights or something like that, usually right before one of us is about to go to the other. The worst dream I ever had was that I was on my way to England to visit him when his mum called me and said he was dying in cancer. I couldn't get there wile he was still alive so straight after I got there we had to go to the funeral, where I lost it and ran out crying to this summerhouse-shed-thing crying, where his ghost appeared and told me he loved me and everything was going to be alright. I remember I begged him to come back and take his body back to which he said that he couldn't because it was sick (this starts to sound like such a chick flick o.O ) and I tried to hug him but I couldn't. Then his sister came to get me and he said good bye to her as well and then he disappeared, at which point I woke up and had to call him on Skype and wake him up to check he wasn't really dead.

On a lighter note, in my most recent dream we got married at the cliffs at Dorset (where he took me over two nights as my Christmas present ) and I was wearing a hideous purple dress. Right after we had to go on celebrating several times with different part so of our families... After which I was earlier in the dream and about to meet him, only that I was a penguin trying to save other penguins from a whale swimming in hardened Tarmac...
    Wow, your dreams beat mine for weirdness. I bet the one with your SO dying of cancer had you unsettled and nervous when you woke. Those aren't the kind of dreams we want.

Comment

Originally posted by piratemama View Post
      Wow, your dreams beat mine for weirdness. I bet the one with your SO dying of cancer had you unsettled and nervous when you woke. Those aren't the kind of dreams we want.
      I love the weird ones It really took quite a while for me to be able to sleep again after that nightmare though, I kept having to check on Skype for sounds of him moving around and breathing :S Luckily the worst my dreams get are usually me missing a train or flight (which is bad enough but still) and doesn't leave me uneasy for days.
      We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

I have dreams about him occasionally and when I do they're almost always the same. They're usually about us meeting and it's always in the same place, not exactly sure where that place is since I don't recognize it. It's just a parking lot with lots of cars and he's always wearing one of his green shirts and a pair of his tan shorts. There are palm trees so I'm guessing my imagination is conjuring up some scene in Florida where he lives lol. But the dreams I have of him don't really vary often, sometimes it's cute and it's just us cuddling and watching movies together. One time I had a dream about my birthday party and my surprise present was him. So yes, most of my dreams are pretty great and happy when they're about him but I have had dreams that aren't so great and definitely show my insecurities in the relationship, but thankfully I don't have those often.

Comment

Working...
        X