Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first flew to America, we did a whole lot of touristy stuff, like visited the Space Needle, a zoo, a music museum and went on a gondola ride. But on my second visit we mostly just stayed home and lazed around house, watching movies and playing games, and I honestly prefer spending our time together like that.

Jesse has been here in Finland for about 5 days now and although we have some stuff planned, we've been too busy watching bad horror movies and having fun in the bed. :P But I'm gonna show him around the town one of these days and also go visit my aunt who lives in the middle of the beautiful Finnish nature.

Comment

It depends on where we are, the last few times I've been out to see him he's been at different duty stations due to several trainings so we've done the tourist-y things. When he comes to our hometown we spend a lot of time with his family since he's been away for a while, we do things with my family, hang around, the first couple days we usually don't want to get out of bed. When I go see him April he's going to show me around his new duty station, we'll go grocery shopping so we can cook all our meals together, we'll probably go into the nearest city to go to a museum or something.

Comment

My boyfriend left yesterday after a two week visit. We were on a budget and we...

walked around the city a lot, since I moved recently and he's not been here much before, we went to some museums and galleries - the public ones are free in the UK, perhaps not the same in the US? We always go the supermarket when we're together, which I really enjoy because I love food and it's [I]normal[/I.] I love doing normal things with him. We went out for dinner once, and cooked together and for each other a lot. We watched DVDs. We went to a gig. My mother very kindly lent me her car for the weekends, and we went on some nice day trips. We've also started playing cards (strip rummy) which is fun and super cheap. But mainly, we just hang out a lot, reading or talking, or listening to music, or watching films...aaaah, good times.

Comment

When we are together, we tend to do some touristy things, while still spending quality time together. We always seem to go out for sushi, since we both LOVE it. And usually a movie at some point. We went to the MFA last time he was here and We visited many part of Montreal when I was there last time. I'll be back in Montreal with him in less than two weeks and because its such a short visit, we wont be doing too many touristy things. Definitely lounging around together a lot more :P

Comment

Working...
          X