I think he's ignoring me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he's ignoring me...

Two weeks have passed since my SO said that his phone wasn't working right. I've been so patient, even been tempted by one of my guy friends and I've waited every single day by the phone for him to text me and I just don't know what to do now.....I'm crying while typing this too.
    I checked for his fb, it's deleted now. I checked his myspace and he's talking to other girls on it now, they're giving him their number and everything.
    I took the hugest risk loving this man, and now I feel so utterly betrayed. I just don't feel like living now. I had my whole future with him mapped out, and for the first time, I was focused on the man instead of our future. I needed him like I've never needed anything in my entire life. I even used to dream about our first baby, that we'd already named and now I feel so worthless and alone, I just can't live without him. I'm not being dramatic, I'm completely serious. My life is complete crap, and he made it better by being there for me and being interested in me as a person. I'm so unhappy and I don't have anyone to turn to. I look at the walls in my room and all I want is something new, something that doesn't remind me of him.
    God I wish I was dead....
    Me: I love you more than writing.
    Derrick: I love you more than Pokemon.

https://fanfiction.net/u/464618
    I've learned to live half a life

wait wait... how long have u been together? Did u argue? Did u ask him what is going on?

Comment

Our relationship counter is on my siggy. We have never argued in the 4 and a half months we've been together. And I keep sending him a text every day and he won't respond I sent him a myspace message asking him if he was intentionally ignoring me. No response yet.
      -Lizzie

Comment

hm....that is not good. May be ask him if you two are still in a relationship. May be he feels like you are moving too fast or may be he is not ready. It doesnt hurt to ask directly, but be ready for any answer.
        Hang in there. I am in a bad situation myself LEts pray and hope things get better

Comment

aww..:-( *hug* hope this goes well for you..be strong, girl...*hug*

Comment

I know it's very hard, but in times like this you have to be strong. The first thing I would do is stop texting him or sending him messages, he's probably used to it, and once you stop he'll realize something's going on. I'm not trying to defend him, but maybe he feels a bit pressured, so give him a little bit of space, if he doesn't do anything about it then he's not even worth your time. Be strong and never let a guy make you feel that way. Try to do different things to keep your mind busy.

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
            I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this. Like AllieBaba said, you need to keep yourself busy. It's only going to hurt more if you sit around by the phone waiting for his call.
              And don't forget: you are your own person without him. You will not die without him. If things don't work out, you will hurt for awhile and then you will pick yourself up, 100 times stronger, and move on.

Comment

I know I'm a strong woman, I know that. I just give everything I have when I love someone. I don't always get it back when love goes sour. Thanks for the advice though

Comment

You need to be able to be happy by yourself, first and foremost. If you can't love being yourself, you shouldn't start loving someone else. Ask him where the relationship stands, if he thinks it's over, move on. You don't need someone who makes you feel so sad. You'll find someone who will make you happy every day you wake up (not just for 4 1/2 months...)

Comment

Originally posted by lizzielove View Post
                    I know I'm a strong woman, I know that. I just give everything I have when I love someone. I don't always get it back when love goes sour. Thanks for the advice though
                    You're definitely strong - it takes a strong person to love like that. And you should be proud of yourself for be willing to take that risk, no matter which way this goes. But the exchanging of bits of yourself is life - that's what experience does. Even as you lose pieces you'll gain others. Don't be afraid to love with all of your heart, no matter who the object of your affections is - and no matter how long you've loved them. That's the beauty and strength of love.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Thanks, Silviar
                      Lucybelle, I do love being myself. I love who I am. But I'm not the kind of person who can be single. It's not an insecurity, I just need a companion. It's part of who I am.

Comment

Working...
                      X