Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time you were with your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September 16th-28th. He won't be back for another few months, sigh.

Comment

last time was from December 30th till January 7th.

Comment

july 26 and I think I have to wait till august..

Comment

September 14, but he'll be here again in two weeks!
          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
          Met online: February 2009
          Feelings confessed: December 2010
          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
          to be continued...

Comment

A year ago (January 24 - February 25) was the last time we were together face-to-face and we will see and touch each other again on 6th July!!! Just four months!

Comment

I left for college again on January 8th. I see him in 1 week exactly and we will be spending our 2 year anniversary together :]

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
              Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
              Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
              Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
              Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

The last time I saw him was February 19th and the next time I see him will be the begining of April
                No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

January 23rd and I'm going back to visit the end of May

Comment

My Valentines Day visit ended Feb 19. I'll see him next on April 20, when he's coming to see me for a weekend.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I saw my SO last on January 5, after a two week visit for Christmas, it has been two months. He comes back in 3 months and 1 day which will be the beginning of June. Can't wait!

Comment

He visited for two weeks over Christmas, he left on the 6th of January... I won't see him until the 23rd of July, unfortunately, but we'll close the distance then so that's great!

Comment

Originally posted by MissButterfly View Post
                          He visited for two weeks over Christmas, he left on the 6th of January... I won't see him until the 23rd of July, unfortunately, but we'll close the distance then so that's great!
                          Thats so cool! I'm so jealous!

I saw him at SLC airport wen I went home november 15th
                          \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
                          \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
                          \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Said goodbye to him at the airport at about 4:30 in the morning on January 3rd, 2012. I miss him with all my heart.

Finding myself.

Comment

He was last here n August 4th. I see him in 29 more days. So it will be 8 months total. But then its only a month apart and I get to see him again. so that makes this next goodbye just a little easier.
                              I love you Nathan <3
                              sigpic
                              5/25/09 <3

Comment

I was last with him on June 17th, 2011, and will be there again June 16, 2012, but I'm going to be there for 3 1/2 months so that makes it a bit better!

Comment

Working...
                                X