Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time you were with your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An hour ago, when he left after 24 days together.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
    - A. A. Milne

Comment

November 11th.

I havent seen him for ten and a half weeks.

5 weeks on tuesday to go ....

Comment

Jan 17th, looking forward to seeing him again soon!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

January 8th, when I flew back to Lethbridge for school. But I'll see him again on the 19-20th of February!!

Comment

Off topic but kireinamida, I love your avatar!

The last time my SO and I were together was January 3rd
            Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

December 6th. When I miss him, I keep telling myself "But you just saw him last month!". Not sure what I'll do in February, it feels much too long already. We'll see each other in Summer, unless I find a very good airfare deal.
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

he left January 7th... two weeks and two days ago... I will see him again in 4 months, 30 days and 18 hours. sigh

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

September 17th. I'll see him in the summer again, hopefully.

Comment

Last time I saw him was January 1st. He's coming home for a week on February 26th.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

November 29 we'll be seeing each-other again in 6 months...
                      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I was there with him 12/27 though 1/2, and if all goes according to plan, he should be here with me 2/26 (fingers crossed)

Comment

Oh NaNi that sounds so hard!!! I'm so sorry that is such a long wait but I hope that it all works out!
                          I last say him January 15th, dropping him off at the airport...... Luckily as a present for Christams he gets to fly back here again much sooner that expected on Feburary 11th!!!

Comment

January 5th and right now its looking like April 7th will be the next time I see him sigh...hopefully if prices stay low on tickets!

Comment

July 26th. I'll be visiting him in a few weeks though.

Comment

January 6th. He had a good long visit, though, which helps. I'll be seeing him again on March 7th for nearly a week-long visit.
                                My heart belongs to a pilot!
                                ~*~
                                ~*~
                                [/center]

Comment

Working...
                                X