Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time you were with your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He left today. 3 weeks to go.
    LFAD Book Reading Challenge: 3/25
    -Book's finished: Dreamfever, Time Enough For Love, Oceans Apart

-Currently Reading: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, The Shack

Comment

Last time I saw my SO was almost exactly 2 months ago... Next time will most likely be late August/September time!

Comment

It was about 3 weeks ago. It feels like much longer though and I have at least 5 months until I'll see him again.

Comment

January 5th and I already miss him like crazyyyyy, ugh.

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
          I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

November 7th 2009. The first week I met him, and the last time I've seen him. Still don't know when, or if, I'll get to see him. Totally jealous of the rest of you guys right now.

Comment

Originally posted by sabby64 View Post
              January 8th, when I flew back to Lethbridge for school. But I'll see him again on the 19-20th of February!!
              That was the same date when my SO left. You're so lucky to see him again next month!

Originally posted by MissShortie View Post
              Off topic but kireinamida, I love your avatar!
              Thank you MissShortie! I immediately thought about my SO and I when I saw it. :3
              "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
              a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
              which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
              - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
              regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
              The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
              - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

We were last together Halloween weekend. That was the first time we met. We'll see each other end of February. So...4 months?

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Went and saw him this time 28 DEC -1 JAN while on leave. Had a great time..less than a month untill I see him again!
                  " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                  Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Last time I saw him was December 16, 2010

Comment

Almost three weeks ago. Gosh, it always feels like so much longer

Comment

16 days ago, and I see him in 6 days.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                        Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Last time i saw him was over christmas and new years. Came home on 10th Jan. See him again in under 3 weeks XD

Comment

4 and a half months ago, Oct 17 was the day he left. I won't see him til April/May

Comment

February 19. ( I went home for my birthday)
                              He's coming to visit me for the day tomorrow!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

Comment

over xmas. I was there for a 9 days. But he ogt sick out of town for 3 days, and got held over at work for 3 days (he is a firefighter/paramedic and everyone kept calling out cuz of the holiday)
                                BUT, i am gong up there Tues! 77 hours - I cannot wait!
                                everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X