No announcement yet.

The little things?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to dance with him. He is such an awesome salsa dancer and I absolutely love the way he spins me all over, and tells me I'm a good dancer (even though I'm way worse than him!!)

Comment

What suprised me the most when we had to move apart was how much I hated going grocery shopping alone. We both already hate grocery shopping so we used to have a fast routine to fly though the store. When I first moved grocery shopping would almost make me cry, when I found the same grocery store in my new town I was so happy because even though he wasn't there, it felt similar. I could not believe how something so menial could affect me so much.

Comment

I look forward to waking up next to him all safe and happy!
        Watching our favourite sport together as we snuggle together on the longue!
        Shaving his face, no cuts I hope! LOL
        Buying ice cream togther!
        And getting a German Shepherd puppy for us to care for!

Comment

Everything.
          Going to sleep with him. Waking up to his face.
          Being showered with his love.
          Cooking meals together; cuddling under blankets while watching a movie.
          Sharing life together.
          Washing dishes together. Laundry.
          Goofing around. Being absolutely crazy together.
          Finally feeling complete.
          Being able to say 'I love you' face to face.
          Giving him massages.
          Showing him how much I love him..
          Being able for him to come home to me; something he wants every day.

I could go on forever. But everything physical that is lacking in the ld part.

Comment

Random slow dancing. Waking up next to him every day. Cooking for him. Watching tv together. We actually never fight over what to watch. I'm sure there will be times that theres a show I want to watch and he doesn't but he'll just go play a video game or something. He has no shows that he watch's every week so shows at the same time wont be an issue and even so that's what tivo is for. Playing video games together. Making love. Just being able to hold his hand. You don't know how much more I appreciate that now that we're LD.I totally took it for granted when we were CD.

Comment

When I think about my SO and me living together I imagine everything would be amazing with him.
              Little things which are normal for "normal couples" (CD).
              Waking up beside him and to look into his wonderful eyes, eating breakfast together or to go to the beach watching the sunset...Just knowing im able to be together with him would give me a cold shiver.

I think LD couples will appreciate every single minute they will be together with the one they love.
              And an "I love you" at the unexpectable moments will be even more said since we know how hard it is to be apart of them.
              ....Now I miss him really bad...xoxo

Comment

When I think about my SO and me living together I imagine everything would be amazing with him.
                Little things which are normal for "normal couples" (CD).
                Waking up beside him and to look into his wonderful eyes, eating breakfast together or to go to the beach watching the sunset...Just knowing im able to be together with him would give me a cold shiver.

I think LD couples will appreciate every single minute they will be together with the one they love.
                And an "I love you" at the unexpectable moments will be even more said since we know how hard it is to be apart of them.
                ....Now I miss him really bad...xoxo

Comment

I've been daydreaming alot about this today. Somethings I'm excited for are waking up beside him every morning, making breakfast together (WAFFLES!!), taking long showers together, going out for walks and drives like normal people, grocery shopping together watching tv and cuddling together, being able to know that when he walks out that door to go to work, I will see him again in 8 hours... It's gonna be the best thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
                    I can't wait to dance with him. He is such an awesome salsa dancer and I absolutely love the way he spins me all over, and tells me I'm a good dancer (even though I'm way worse than him!!)
                    *Jealous* I would love to learn Salsa - with him though. He's not convinced

Well we live together for 3 months at a time so technically I'm experiencing all "the little things" - although its what I look forward to more than anything during the long months inbetween visits.

What I'm looking forward to when we move intogether is for it to be OUR OWN space. No roommates, family, other people to worry about. Just us. Whatever WE want, wherever WE want it, HOWEVER we want it....

And no I'm not being dirty here!

Oh and I LOVE doing the laundry/washing too! Putting it away I hate but doing it I <3! So glad we're all united in this!
                    Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

I so know what you mean. When we went camping in October, one of our special memories is of going to the supermarket together. It is so mundane and a typical part of everyday life, but for that reason so special to be doing it together. I long to have him there by my side during all the mundane tasks of life - they aren't so mundane when he is with me

Comment

I can't wait for us to buy a pig and name her Petunia

Comment

I miss cuddling with him so much along with just driving in the car with him. When we're together in the car, we tend to have really deep conversations, which are awesome. Also, I miss the late-night Taco Bell runs we go on with our friends lol.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Should we be together that long to close the distance, I would most enjoy making the cups of tea in the morning...

Comment

Working...
                            X