No announcement yet.

Hearing about all these break-ups...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said in another thread...as sad as I am for those people who are experiencing break-ups, I know that it does no good to project other people's problems into my life. My SO and I are holding strong, the distance has been a bit of a struggle, but overall it's been surprisingly easy.

Comment

I feel horrible for those that have had their relationship fall apart. It is true...people will come here asking for advice to get through this...which is wonderful...I just get sad because we usually don't hear from them again...

As for my SO and I...we are moving along...day by day...ONE day at a time. Once I realized it's what I need to do...I am doing so much better!
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I feel sorry for the peoples whose relationships have broken up. I really do.

As for my relationship it is FINE :-) It is so hard and Im struggling more than I could ever explain. But I am also taking things one day at a time.

Comment

Yeah, it is depressing... break ups do happen even with the best of us! But yeah definitely talk to your boyfriend though, every relationship has their ups and downs! Relationships are never perfect. I've been with my honey for 4 years and we still have problems lol. But if you even do encounter a break up though... don't be afraid to be a strong independent woman. It's better to be single and happy than to be miserable in a relationship. But I admit it, it is scary to see these break ups and obviously you'd want to do a check up because I've been through that! I also became paranoid like asking "Is there anything wrong?" omg so nothing wrong with the talks overall Also no offense but when a person is single or about to break up no one should say " Aww that sucks you broke up.... well me and my boyfriend/girlfriend are going on a honeymoon and vacation are relationship is soo good" LOL that's a great way to cheer someone up lol lmao lmao lmao or something like "You're single now... yay I wish I was single but oh well I'm about to go on a hot date with my bf/gf" lol really?!!
          Last edited by xopookie; February 1, 2011, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X