Where do we fit in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samglam209 View Post
    You don't have ANY friends in an LDR? A few of my friend's are. Although they're in San Diego. One's boyfriend lives up in Washington cause he's in the military and the other's guy is joining the military soon and a lot of people at my school are in LDR's also. I find at college it's fairly common cause people leave their SO's behind or go to different colleges but don't want to break up.
    Unfortunately, no. I think it's why I joined the forum for a bit of support. I'm from a pretty small town and things here are pretty.."small townish" I guess you could say. People usually meet in high school, get married soon after, and have kids. I think everyone's a bit shocked that I'm a) not pregnant b) in college and c) dating a guy that isn't from our town/doesn't live in our town.

Comment

I'd go with the Valentines Day Sucks dance. I personally wouldn't want to go to a couples dance, anyway.. Plus that sounds kind of fun!!

PS: Aren't you guys seeing each other soon??
      Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly View Post
        I'd go with the Valentines Day Sucks dance. I personally wouldn't want to go to a couples dance, anyway.. Plus that sounds kind of fun!!

PS: Aren't you guys seeing each other soon??
        Yeah, in a bit. It was more for the am I single or alone in a couple thing. I think there's alot of great ideas in this thread though!

Comment

Working...
        X