Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoping if I'm not alone in feeling this way...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all so much for helping me realize it's a pretty normal feeling. That makes it breath a sign of relief. Getting my stuff together since we are staying at a hotel for a few nights when he first comes in is also helping me stay busy so I'm not as nervous. But yes as lucybelle said I think the drive is when I'll be the most nervous before I see him.

Comment

I get SO nervous, no matter how long it's been since I've seen him. I actually get so excited to the point where it makes me sick XD I get really fidgety and need to constantly be doing something or I will go crazy. It's worse when he's coming here because I'm the one doing all the waiting. Then the moment comes when I get my first hug and nice long kiss everything settles down, all the nervousness goes away, and it's the best feeling in the world.

Just one more week!!

Comment

I still get nervous when my SO comes home, and we've been best friends for 12 years and spent 11.5 of them <2 minutes away from each other! XD But, it's the best feeling in the world...I love the butterflies, but once we finally see each other, they disappear.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think you're feelings are completely natural! LDRs tend to come with (long) periods between visits, so the beginning of a visit often has that "first date" feel. Aaron and I had three visits back and forth before our distance ended (so I guess it was more of a mini-LDR), and I remember the intermingling of excitement and nerves that came with each visit

Comment

For all who wondered. It probably took an hour of being around him at my parents place for me to believe that he's actually here, and not a dream. I also had my SO pinch me a few times to make sure I knew it wasn't a dream. But now all the nerves are gone and I can't stop smiling

Comment

Originally posted by katilady87 View Post
                    For all who wondered. It probably took an hour of being around him at my parents place for me to believe that he's actually here, and not a dream. I also had my SO pinch me a few times to make sure I knew it wasn't a dream. But now all the nerves are gone and I can't stop smiling

SO glad to hear it!!! Little bit jealous as well

Comment

Working...
                    X