Ahhhh! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh! :)

So, today turned out to be an awesome Valentine's Day! I just checked my mail, and I saw I'd received a package. Turns it, it was from my SO! I totally wasn't expecting anything from him, and I'm so happy to have gotten something, but I also feel like such a bitch! He said he didn't want anything, and so I didn't get him something. I feel so bad. I haven't opened his present yet, but yay! I can't stop smiling, and yet I feel bad. lol

I hope everyone else is having a great Valentine's Day too.

*Edit - This is what he sent me

Cute, aren't they? He even sewed the card to the bears! I didn't know he could sew! ^^

aaaaaaw well maybe send him an e-card or something? That's really sweet he sent a present out of the blue

I just ate my dinner with my SO other skype- he came home for his lunch break

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
    <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
    The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
    <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
    <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
    Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
    Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Aww, how cute! I hope you guys had a wonderful lunch together.

Comment

That is so adorable! How sweet! <3
        You can always do an email love letter, an e-card, maybe a picture of you holding up an "i love you" etc. never too late!

Comment

Originally posted by garnet View Post
          That is so adorable! How sweet! <3
          You can always do an email love letter, an e-card, maybe a picture of you holding up an "i love you" etc. never too late!
          Thank you for the suggestions!

Comment

yeah Erika, spread your imagination and give him a nice surprise! You still have time and technology can help you a lot!
            I probably missed your posts during this weekend because I was not in NY, but i'm curious: how is it going with your parents? Did they accept your LDR? Did they see the bears?

Comment

D'awww! That's so cute!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
              X