No announcement yet.

What do you do to get ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When he comes here, I clean, make the bed, buy the necessary things so we don't have to go shopping on the first day already. I try to get ahead of all my homework so I can spend proper quality time with him (and watch my classmates stress, that was fun XD) and then... well then be more throughout when it comes to shaving... XD

When I go there... packing, get on top of homework and buy gifts for his parents.

Comment

I get really nervous and I'm full of energy, too.

I make sure that the apartment is clean and also smells good (with candles for example). I also buy food and drinks.

I also take a nice long bath. I want to be all pretty when picking my SO up from the airport.

Comment

she doesn't come to my country at all! But i do get nervous seeing her but everything else worked out for itself and it become natural
        Jessica loves Hoa
        Connection Case Manager
        Pre-med Student
        Public Relation, Vietnam Health Clinic

Comment

When he came over here, I cleaned everything (not sure why, my room was trashed again as soon as he got here lol), got breakfast stuff and some other groceries he wanted to go to an English grocery store so I didn't buy much, bought some new clothes, went for a wax (ouch!), showered the night before as I was picking him up super early, then sat staring at Manchester airport's flight status updates every 2 seconds till the taxi arrived It sucked, the day he was coming was the day the trains went on strike, so I had an ordeal getting there and bringing him home!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

My SO is coming to visit me in 2 weeks. It's the first time, as we were living in the same dorm before. As I did when I visited him for Valentine's Day, I'll start shaving myself a week before, so the skin get used to it and red spots do not appear. Then I do my nails, hair and eyebrows waxed. as I'm living in a very crowed apartment and it's impossible to make it clean, or to have some privacy, we are going to stay in a double room in a hostel. At least I don't have to worry about cleaning the apartment!

Comment

The illusion is sort of destroyed since Beau saw my dorm rooms regularly for two years, but now that I'm in an apartment and he's not here I still try to make the effort to clean up. When he came last weekend I cleaned my entire bathroom, washed my bathmats, washed my sheets and changed them, washed all my towels and all my clothes, cleaned my room, vacuumed, cleaned my fishtanks, cleaned out our fridge, swiffered the kitchen and bathroom, cleaned the stove top and kitchen sink, turned up the heat, and bought a ton of candles. I also got my brows done, shaved the bejeezus out of my legs, tanned, and crash-dieted.

Comment

Working...
              X