Typos on purpose(;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typos on purpose(;

Soo, I've been texting my SO all day, which is normal for days that we have free. Now, we're not very good at texting, lol. We fight and argue a lot because we can't hear each others' voice, things get misconstrued, and blah blah blah! I'm sure most of you have been there, done that.

Well, we were starting to get a little pissy with each other. I said I should just let her go because she was busy doing other things, playing games -_-. Well she didn't want to, and after that she seemed a little mad. Probably because I say that too often when I feel she's busy, or doing something else. (I always assume I'm bothering her if she's doing anything else. I then just jump to the conclusion that the other thing occupying her time is more important. I know this is stupid of me, lol, but it's how I am. She knows about it and I'm working on it!)

Well, it started going towards one word answers and it was annoying! SO! I said, "If I'm upsetting you, I'm sorry. Don't think I'm mad at you or anything silly like that! I just want us to be food(:<3". She thinks I meant to say good, but I purposely put food . This, of course, made her tease me (in a nice way, of course lol) and we were suddenly all good again, back to being sweet and "lovey dovey" if you will.

So next time you're texting and you get like we were, maybe try making a fool of yourself via a funny typo! It worked for me, maybe it will you too(:
    Last edited by Jrapp; February 21, 2011, 03:27 PM. Reason: Made it clear what I should have said instead of food, just in case ;p

Plus with that smiley face, you look like you're an evil smiley with a hat.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Haha very true!

Comment

Great way to turn things around!
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Haha that's an interesting idea!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Thank you . If anyone tries it, please post back here to let everyone know how it went!(:

Comment

I'm not gonna do a typo. I'm just gonna throw in a random snorkel.

Comment

good idea

I need to do that sometime hehe

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
                Started Dating: 10.17.08
                Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
                First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Comment

Originally posted by heatherotic View Post
                  I'm not gonna do a typo. I'm just gonna throw in a random snorkel.
                  Although I'm not certain what that even means, it sounds like a good idea =p lmao

Comment

It was supposed to be a joke. Lol. I have a terrible sense of humor.

Comment

Well it made me laugh, lol. Even if I didn't perceive it as intended, I still enjoyed it(:

Comment

Working...
                      X