No announcement yet.

special things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my SO and I don't have any "special items" yet, but I do plan on getting us the hearts that unite together once put together for our 6 month anniversary in may I can't wait, he will love it

Comment

I want to get him something like that too...Idk if he would wear a necklace but maybe rings or something. We have our kids Five now lol and a 6th he doesn't know about yet :-) They are all named and sleep with us every night...We even make voices and talk to 'daddy' or 'mommy'. But our most recent thing is a travel bear named Pilot Inspektor and we take him with us when we visit and take pictures of places in our city that we want the other to see....I think i want an us thing now though I'm very excited about the prospect...maybe dog tags I think i could get him to wear those.

Comment

We sleep with our "I love you!" pillows.

My SO has the white/beige pillow and I have the red pillow.

Comment

We don't have any special things yet. Idk if my SO would be into buying teddy bears because he's not romantic like that. I hope that some day we'll have things like that.
          "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

My SO and I have a necklace that's two halves of a whole:

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

He has a pillow with a photo of me and a quote from a song on it, I gave it to him for his birthday last year. He loves it.

He has given me a lot of different stuffed animals (a few pigs, an elephant, a rat/mouse, two dogs, a cat, a sheep, a bear and I've probably forgotten some) and a pillow so far. The bear holds a heart that says I love you in Polish and it's my absolute favourite I sleep with him every night when I'm not with my boyfriend.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Working...
              X