Update =P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update =P

So I haven't posted in the forum section in FOREVER, I'm mostly a blogger on this site, but I figured I'd post on here for a change.
    I'm here to say that our relationship is still alive. The past two days have been brutal and grueling. We got into a huge argument late last night, he wanted to end it and i tried to keep him going. Then, after a very emotional morning for both of us, we talked again, this time me being the one who thought it'd be better just to end it, and him having to hang on.
    I don't really want to get into the details because I would like to keep it private for the most part, but it really was a long time coming. (Note to new LDRs and in general: don't keep things from your SO, honesty is the most important aspect of this type of relationship) I went in not knowing what was going to happen, and hours later we figured it out. Not without tears, however. But we figured it out. Something that I'm proud to say and announce. Mostly the main reason why I'm posting. We figured out a lot of stuff and cleared it all up. Everything's okay. Misunderstandings....suck.
    We figured it out. (Also note, COMMUNICATION is key.)
    Again, thank you so much to anyone who has given me advice on here..each one of you means so much to me.
    Today I thought I'd be posting a break up forum/blog, and I am incredibly glad that I'm saying we got through this and we're slowly making progress.
    We took 10 steps back, and then took 12 forward.
    Alexander, I love you. And I believe in my heart that that is the reason why I just said sweet dreams to you, and that I can't wait to talk to you tomorrow, to fix this and move forward together as a couple.

Glad things worked out!!!

Comment

I am glad things worked out in the end, when I read this, I thought you were saying it was a break-up post..but I am so glad it isn't!

Comment

I'm glad things worked out

Comment

YAY!! Communication is key. I remember being in your spot a month ago, its hard but from my personal experience this struggle will make you two so much stronger!!

Comment

Thank you everyone so much, your words always mean so much
            I am glad things worked out too! I'm drained and exhausted from the past two days...but I still got my man. And these past few months, a lot of people cannot say that they still do have their partner, and I feel incredibly lucky because of that.

Comment

Well, glad things worked out.
              I wish you the best.

Comment

Well, glad things worked out.
                I wish you the best.

Comment

It's a great feeling, knowing that fights end up making you stronger as a couple. Remember that - and that fights are a temporary bump in the road of relationship. <3

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Melissa, I'm so glad everything is good! Remember, I'm always here for ya(:

Comment

Im glad you have managed to sort through your issues and have come out stronger on the other side

Best wishes for you both

Comment

Thank you Milaya and komakino
                        You are incredibly right, Silviar! Although this time I thought it may have been the last bump and no more road after it, there was!
                        Justin, I'm always here for you too, thank you! And I see you got your ticker up. Looks lovely!

Comment

Thank ya(:

Comment

Working...
                          X