No announcement yet.

LDR's and the Honeymoon Period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We never had a honeymoon period. It was straight reality for us. I guess its an aspect we both missed.
    but because our situation didn't really allow for it.

Comment

I guess it lasted for about.... a year or so? I dunno.

First Met Online: May 08
      Became a Couple: 4.11.09
      First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
      Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
      Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

not as long as I would want to for sure...A couple of months only and then when I moved things have gotten complicated

Comment

Hmm interesting. I was thinking about the practicalities and how committed I wanted to be from day 1, before we even met.

When we met it was amazing, and "Honeymoon-esque" but even then I sat down one morning and had a long hard think about if that was what I wanted because I knew this was something not to be entered into lightly.

But when we first got together I was so "in love", smiling and everything - same when we first met, I was literally jumping off the ceiling. But heres the interesting thing - I get that back straight away every time I'm back with him. So even though its not a honeymoon period per-se I think in a LDR the excitement and happiness at seeing each other is on going because your re-meeting every time.
          Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Working...
          X