Non LDR turned LDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non LDR turned LDR

hi everyone, im new to this site but thought itd be a great help with my new LDR relationship. Ill explain so me and my girlfriend have been together for 2 years before this basically living together the whole time. She recently moved back home with her parents 2 days ago but we are still Dating/together, She did it for health reasons and so now shes 3 hours away. Im not new to LDRs i was in one for 3 years in 2005 to 2008. Im just asking for some advice to cope/deal with losing that constant physical touch everyday and knowing shes allways "there" and how i can cope and yes me and her are talking over IMs and Emails and phone atm. Weve talked about wanting to live with eachother on our own but...i have a bad habit to think about the possible things going wrong like the "what ifs" and it scares me and worries me.

Any help or ideas or stories would be awesome thanks

I went from seeing my SO everyday to a LDR about 5 months ago.
    Its been horrible but I've got through it.

He's at university so I'm constantly worrying about what ifs, Its not that I don't trust him but I don't trust anyone there, Especially as theres always drinking and going out. But hes a good boy.

It was really hard going from seeing him every day to not, but I talk to him everyday and we are always planning the future which is nice.

I like to send him cards.

Its very important to try and do your own things, recently I got in a bit of a rut because all I was doing every day was sitting waiting for him to come on skype and I got really Ill. Now I'm trying to focus doing my own things a bit more so I'm occupied and staying happy.

Also trying to make as many friends as possible so I have different people to go out with, since the only person I went out with before was him.

Comment

Working...
    X