No announcement yet.

saying goodnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We always write a little paragraph explaining how we feel about each other, then blow kisses and say goodnight.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
    - A. A. Milne

Comment

I say "Night hun, I love you <3333" and he says "I love you too <3 Night x3" or vice versa. lol

First Met Online: May 08
      Became a Couple: 4.11.09
      First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
      Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
      Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

I would love to try sleeping with skype on, but my computer is in the living room, and my couch is really uncomfortable LOL

We just wish each other sweet dreams, say I love you and blow a kiss on the phone.

Comment

I tend to say "good night, sweet dream, wake up refresh, wish you always happy, and dream of me" and some time I say I will miss her during the day. She usually tell me "good day, good study, good work, etc".
          Jessica loves Hoa
          Connection Case Manager
          Pre-med Student
          Public Relation, Vietnam Health Clinic

Comment

I always tell him "nighty night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite. sweet dreams and i love you"
            He always tells me "night night, dream of us, i love you, and talk tomorrow."

We vary it a little but its pretty much always the same texts at about 3 in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabitha View Post
              We always write a little paragraph explaining how we feel about each other, then blow kisses and say goodnight.
              That's so sweet!!!

Comment

'Goodnight. I love you. Forever&Always'

Usual for both of us. And sometimes he'll text me at like.. 2am just saying 'I love you babe' or something like that. It's so nice to wake up to those messages.. =]
                Although this distance breaks my heart,
                And it's unbearable when we're apart,
                I know that it will all be fine,
                As my heart is yours,
                And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

I usually just say sweet dreams baby, I love youuu then he'll say it back.. Then we talk for a couple more minutes, tell each other what we're doing the next day and then we say good night. Yeah, that's pretty much it.

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
                  I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

If we are on skype:

I'l blow him a kiss and say goodnight and he'll usually say "Love you baby" and I'll say it back and then good night, sweet dreams. Always make me sad to hang up on him..

If we are on the phone it is about the same except for the blowing kisses part :P
                    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
                    X