No announcement yet.

He was in an accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear that they are okay! I can only imagine the feeling you must have been going through not hearing from them at all.. keep us updated, sending thoughts your way.. *hugs*

Comment

*hugs* I am so glad to hear they are okay.

Comment

Oh my god :/ I'm so sorry!

I haven't had an experience like that, and I really hope I never do. I wish you didn't have to. Best wishes to you and everyone involved

Comment

I am so glad to hear that they're okay! *hugs* I'm sure they'll find a way to get home.

Comment

My heart dropped when I first read this.

I am SOOO glad they are ok.
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Glad they are okay! My mom and I were in a pretty bad accident about a year and a half ago. It was really scary. I'm glad your SO and his friends didn't get seriously injured or hurt anyone else. That could have been terrible!

Comment

^^^^ I'm with Karringtyn ^^^^
                So glad they are ok!! if it were me I would be very upset with him for that, I know that it's probably a pride thing and he was maybe embarrassed, but there are times you have to suck that up and let your loved ones know you are ok!
                Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Glad they are okay. Pride heals much more quickly than injuries, and besides automobiles can be repaired or replaced. People can't. I does suck that he didn't feel comfortable enough to tell you the whole story in his texts -- or at least that they were ok.

My SO visited my family in Ohio for Thanksgiving. I go to school in Massachusetts and I drove the 700 miles home to be with her and my family. I made the long trip fine, but as I was driving the short distance across town to pick her up I spun out on ice and wrecked my truck. Luckily, just like your SO, the only thing I injured was my pride. My SO got a ride from the airport with a coworker on the same flight whose family is from the same city I am. Insurance company took good care of me, and in the end it was only a minor bump in an otherwise good visit.

I hope all turns out okay for them. Again, I'm glad they're okay.

Comment

Unfortunately I have an experience with my current SO and this very thing happening. Back in November he was in a bad car accident broken ribs and collar bone spent a week in the hospital and I didn't hear from him at all because his phone was smashed in the accident. He was pretty busted up and it was really hard not to be there for him for the little things. Now every time I don't hear from him I fear the worst. Thankfully no more accidents and he is all better now.

Comment

OMG Sweetie, I am so glad he is safe.. And you handled yourself perfectly. I can't even imagine how stressed you were. I'm sorry you are dealing with this, but thankfully everything is okay right now. You know I am here for you should you need anything.
                      Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Hey Ive actually been where your bf was. In October I totaled my car...flipped it and everything...(stupid Louisiana roads) and somehow walked away fine but could not get to my phone for 2 hours or so because how messed up my car was...I could hear it going off but couldnt get to it. pretty sure I had alot of missed calls and texts in that window esp after my mom called him lol. I know how stressed out it made him so I can only imagine how it felt for you. Glad your bf anf his mom are ok though..thats what matters the most
                        " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                        Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Oh my!! i am so glad that he just all right and already talk with you! *hugs* happy for you both!

I never been to that kind of situation, but once my friends had the similar situation, and too bad she lost her bf on an accident, and she doesn't know until like the next day. It made me very scared. I saw how that drive her nuts... (as she first trying to think everything is all right..but its not!).
                          Thats why it scared me every time i lost contact with my SO...
                          Bad news like that could crush someone badly...

I wish everyone safe and healthy...

Comment

Working...
                          X