Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Relationship may not be LD for too much longer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he gets it!

Comment

That's so exciting! Congratulations!
      [CENTER]

Comment

I'm really happy to hear this!! I wish you two the best of luck(:

Comment

Okay, so my bf has made it past the second interview (already!) and the company is booking round-trip airline tickets, putting him up in a hotel, and paying for all his meals from March 31-April 3!!! He's going to go through a series of face-to-face interviews, they want him to deliver a mock training class to see his presentation skills, and I'm sure there will be lots of shmoozing!

I know most of his time here for those few days will be monopolized by the company's interviewing process, but STILL!!!! I'm so happy/excited/thrilled/grateful/hopeful/nervous about the whole thing because if he gets a job offer, then we'll be able to remove the "LD" from our LDR very, very soon!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who has sent up prayers and offered well-wishing so far! It's obviously doing some good, so don't stop now! LOL

Comment

That is so exciting! I wish you both the best of luck, and I will definitely keep you both in my prayers.
            "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
            Made it official: September 17, 2010
            Got engaged: January 15, 2012
            Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
            Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
            Got married: November 21, 2012
            Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
            Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
            X