Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things you didn't expect to miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww, hearing about all your guys little things is really touching <3

Comment

Like everyone else posted I miss everything about him. But his smell, the feel of his arm wrapped around me, and his huge are what I miss the most!

Comment

Expected to miss, but uh: The way his hand can never stay still when holding mine. His thumbs always like playing with my palms-usually caressing circles. Sometimes he'll just outright play with my hands instead of hold them(with me complaining how easily his sweat even in the winter)-being amused at the fact that I always had manicured nails and laughing at the fact that my hands are so much bigger! (I am taller than him by a good 6 inches, but I am 6' tall, so I guess its expected).

His scent. Sort of-a lot of the time we hang out over athletic stuff-we'll go running together, or he'll be teaching me stuff. Thus we both smell like sweat instead of anything nice. But those times when he'd meet me in the mornings for English lessons and he'd be just showered-its a wonderful mix of nuttyness and spice. Like pumpkin pie!

His strength. It might be a little *not traditionally workable* hugging and/or cuddling standing up because I'm so much taller, but I still remember the last day we were together, and at night we went to a movie. I wanted to finally lie on his shoulder, so I did. He held me so tightly, and it made me feel so treasured. x3

His playfulness! Despite being 5 yrs older, he's really a little kid at heart. We talk online, but quite often he's sad from missing me that he won't initiate the jokes and poking fun. But in person I like how much teasing we had, and even the time he play slapped me on the back! It might have hurt like hell-but I loved being treated as a guy's equal.

Comment

I miss his natural body scent. It felt so good when I could smell him...mh..laying on his chest and just close my eyes and be there, doing nothing was amazing!
          I also miss how he smacked when he ate chocolate or other sweets. You could just look at him and see how much he enjoys it..

Comment

I miss his broad shoulder and chest... his hug very comfortable. I miss his laugh.. oh my thats what made me falling in love with him i guess. He rarely laugh-like making sound of laugh.. he just a smile type of person.. but when i heard he laugh.. oh.. its tickles my tummy... i love it!
            I like the way he call me.. none call me with my full name.. hehe sound so formal.. but its special!

Comment

The little things? Umm... I miss his arms. I miss him tickling me all the time. I miss making food at 2 in the morning I miss holding hands when we went out. I miss him asking me to bite his ear because he just loves it so much... I could go on and on but I'll stop now

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
              I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

There's so much I miss, but here's what I really didn't expect to miss at the start of the relationship:

When we're apart, I miss holding hands with him. He always rubs my thumb with his, and he'll randomly kiss my fingers or the back of my hand. It's always so sweet.

I also miss seeing him get excited over stuff. It's not quite the same when I can't see his eyes light up and his big, goofy grin he gets. It's adorable.

Suprisingly enough, I miss grocery shopping. It's such a normal, everyday thing to do together, but we both try and make the other person choose what's for dinner, and take turns pushing the cart, and trying to figure out if we got everything we came for.....definitely miss that.

Waking up together. Not just because he's the first thing I see when I wake up, but also the process we go through. We both say we'll get up, then snuggle a bit, then say we're getting up again and groan and stretch and MAYBE make some sort of effort to sit up, and then give up and go back to cuddling a bit. He's visiting right now, and this morning we got into a tickle fight, and then he made me push him out of bed so he had to get up. It's always fun to wake up with him.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                -- Anonymous

Comment

I miss the normal stuff that people take for granted. I miss being with him after he cooks dinner and I take over washing the dishes afterwards. I miss the smile he gives me when he comes home from work to find me there. I miss "fighting" with him over what channel to put the TV on so we can fall asleep. It's funny, because we've never had a super long time frame of being together but I miss just living our lives with each other. I miss his smell, and the feeling of him next to me when I wake up in the morning. God, I miss everything!

Comment

I miss falling asleep next to me wit his arms wrapped around me and him trapping my legs in his. I miss sitting on the couch next to him while he watches tv and I read a book. I miss kissing him in the kitchen. Most of all, I miss falling asleep to the sound of his heart.
                    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                    Made it official: September 17, 2010
                    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                    Got married: November 21, 2012
                    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Though it drives me crazy when we are together, I miss the way he sweet talks his homework LOL.
                      The thing I miss the most though, is being able to make him smile when he's down. When he misses out on food or sleep, he gets cranky :P And I miss those nights when he had a tonne of homework to do, and I could just cook dinner for him to make him smile. And even when it wasn't my best work, he always appreciated it so much.
                      It's a lot harder to get his smile out when he's 2000 miles away

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                      -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                      \

Comment

i miss everything single thing about him.
                        i miss the way his hand feels on my leg, or with my hand.
                        i miss his smell, or the way he always says to me omg you smell so good
                        the way he pulls my hair away from my face
                        the way he starts tickling me, and then it turns into us wrestling
                        the way he looks at me even if i'm doing something not so attractive
                        i miss waking up in the morning to "good morning babe, do you want pancakes for breakfast?"
                        i miss snuggling with him, or him telling me i'm not close enough to him
                        falling asleep on his chest, listening to his heartbeat
                        i miss waking up in the middle of the night to go pee, and having him to go with me
                        the way he insists on paying for everything even when i offer to pay
                        the feeling of being so safe, like nothing could hurt me when i'm with him
                        i miss him feeling like he has to protect me, we'll be walking on the side of the road and he has to walk on the outside
                        having dinner on the table when i come home from work, or him visiting me on my break at work
                        the way he gets so pissed if he loses, or is having an off night at basketball, but then kisses me and acts like everything is so much better
                        dancing and singing in the car with him, and just being total nerds
                        oh man i really could go on forever ha

i can't wait to be with him again in 16 days <3
                        Last edited by amandamayaaa; April 17, 2011, 08:32 AM.
                        <3
                        sigpic

Comment

I miss the way he says my name, being able to see him laugh when I say something funny (his laugh is the cutest thing ever), I miss how sincere the tone of his voice is when he says "I love you" and how he wants to always keep me safe.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I miss the way he calls me by my full first name (usually I hate when people call me by it but he makes it sound so pretty) I also miss how he let me play with his hair when I was getting sleepy.

Notes:
                            Met: 8.17.09
                            Started Dating: 8.20.09
                            First Met: 10.2.10
                            Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

I knew I would miss the obvious things...the hugs, the kisses, having my best friend with me all the time. I never thought I would miss the little things. I miss the tickle fights we use to have even tho it was only me that was being tickled...I had to fight. Something that truly annoyed me I actually miss...Chris use to play with my fingernails...more so underneath my fingernails. The other annoying thing I miss is the way Chris use to play with my knuckles. Both things annoyed me and gave me chills, but now I actually miss them.

Comment

I miss his smile, him holding my hand and his arms around me.

Comment

Working...
                                X