Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long before you saw each other in person? Years never seeing face to face?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met online Oct 27th, 2008.. met face to face Nov 27th, 2009 Soooooo 13 months..

Comment

Well let me start off by saying I have complete respect and admiration for all you who met, dated then went and saw your SOs over the internet or game. I don't think I could ever do that and glad it has worked out for you

That being said, I met my SO at Army training so I met him before we started dating. After we left there we started talking and didnt see eachother for 5 months..but didnt start dating till 9 months after that :P
      " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
      Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

We started dating end August 2008, and we met start of October 2008. So it took about 1 month and 2 weeks.
        We are about 4500 miles apart, so I'm happy that we met very early when we started dating. Since then we've been trying to visit each other every 5-8 months.
        Last edited by LotusWing; March 4, 2011, 04:49 PM.

Comment

We got together in about 3 months. We probably would've done it sooner if our schedules had allowed it. Was completely worth it

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by erinewelsh View Post
            My boyfriend and I have been together for just under a year now, and have never met face to face. It is tough, but I know it will be worth it when I can finally be in his arms :-)
            ^ Hey girl you're super pretty ! I see you lol! Well yeah, I spent a year apart without seeing my honey! I feel like with my ideas and goals it's going to be a long time before we ever close the distance! but luckily me and my honey have the same goals and values so it makes our long distance much more tolerable LOL!! But yeah, you do need to see each other of course to keep the relationship alive but the question is how high is your tolerance to not see each other for a long amount of time? Can you do it for months?! Days? But your friend is hella paitent for not seeing their SO for like 2 years!

Comment

just bumping the thread to hear from more people. ^^
              our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

We were together 1 and a half years before we meet. It was a long time but I definitely feel like we picked the right time to meet, we had been through quite a bit during the 1 and a half years and were finally in a good place when we meet.
                Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

we met in person, and I left back to the US 2 days later, we starting dating about 3 weeks after that, and I saw him about 4 months later, and now i will see him in April again ( )

Comment

Working...
                  X