just one of thoso days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just one of thoso days

so here i am being so fragile right now, tears coming out from my heart, im just sensitive right now that i cant help it... i juts looked our pics n videos of my SO n i, n it just breaks me because i wish w all my strength i could hold him for a instant, some other days i can just see the pics over a over again n smile, but not today.

this sick feeling of impotence for the distance, it is a tremendous test i know, also i know we will get through it some day n it will b just me and him, in days like this i try my best to distract myself w anything, but even here working still feel the same...
    right now my sjelefrende (soul-mate) is sleeping n i wonder what is he dreaming? if he misses me to even in dreams?
    just wanted to throw here to all of you my right-now-emotions so i can feel a bit better...

I know how you feel. There's not a day that goes by that I don't feel sad because I can't be with my boyfriend. Sometimes I try to busy myself with hobbies like reading or creative writing, and it works sometimes... but other times, I just don't feel like doing anything and I can't help but be mopey.

I hope you feel better!!

Comment

I remember that feeling so well. Those days come up for all of us. I know I would be at work and all day have tears threatening to fall if any little thing set me off.
      I hope this feeling eases soon and you can focus again on the good and the happy.

Comment

those days happen for me too. i always wish i could just hug him once at least. but counting downt he days until i actually get to always helps me. <3

Comment

Yes, I am having this same kind of day Mirna.

I was just talking to my SO before he went to his shower. I wanted to say how much I missed him, but I knew he knew this.. I didn't want that to be the subject again. That from the moment I open my eyes, I think of him. My wish to hold him so much. I don't even have to close my eyes, I see him in waking... Yes, it is a hard day..

Mirna, I believe he misses you in his dreams too..what a beautiful thought.

Comment

Thanks its really helps sharing feelings, even though i don't know u all of u in person or enough but i can still feel you all special, we all understand perfectly...

its freaking hard cos my SO just txtd me saying that he's feeling really sad, that he misses his family n me, so now its my time to stand strong for him, us, myself even whe n im feeling down too, but its part of being on love, in a relationship, when he's down i will bring him back up no matter wat...
            thanks again!

Comment

*hugs* days like this are horrible, be strong!

Comment

Aww, Mirna! Those days are so hard and awful! I'm so sorry. *hugs* You just have to try and stay strong...despite how tough it is. I'm listening to this song right now, and I think you may like it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S42r7EQ0lmw

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I have those days too. It just seems your so down. I continue to go on with my day knowing I need to be in good spirts so he will be too.

Comment

Having one of those days too here. Bummed like no other because I hand to cancel our chat for a big project due tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X