Sick days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
    We've learnt a lot from being sick around each other though. We learnt that he whinges a lot and I can't stand that, and that I will mock him if the whinging goes past a certain point. We've also learnt that I don't complain enough - he's used to a very dramatic family, so if I just calmly tell him how I feel he doesn't take it seriously without the whine lol. We also learnt a lot about each other's families. His family are pretty unconcerned if one of the members is sick (When he got hit by a car his mom didn't even come visit him in the hospital because "there was nothing she could do") - they don't really look after each other, where in my family if you're sick someone else will feed you, bring you drinks and do your share of the housework etc. So, I expect to be looked after, and he's had to learn what to do about that.
    Haha love this! Andy's a bit like Obi - he keeps asking me if I'm ok and won't believe me when I answer
    (I don't whinge easily and I'm used to doing everything myself even if Im sick so I can be a handful to look after! )

I was sick the whole week Andy was here for the first time in Feb -09 but he took such good care of me and made sure I had everything I needed

We just cuddled and drank tea a lot

Comment

My SO was sick the last time he came to visit me. He's a trooper though. We spent a lot of time cuddling and playing scrabble... I can't say that I minded that much. It didn't affect our time together and we still had fun. I enjoyed taking care of him. I have never gotten sick while visiting him.

Comment

Working...
      X