What was your first visit like? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was your first visit like? :)

So, i'm curious. What was you and your SO's first visit like? What emotions were you feeling when you saw them in person for the first time?

First Met Online: May 08
    Became a Couple: 4.11.09
    First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
    Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
    Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Our first meet is when he visit me. So i pick him up from airport.. I was nervous while waiting..i saw him go out from the arrival hall, he look around but didnt see me ( i was kinda hiding..:-P)..So he walk to the front door, and i go to him and touch his right arms..he turn around and give me a hug and kiss...it was the best moment.. I was still nervous tho..then we walk to the car..soon after that, i no longer feel nervous but we were sooo happy that we finally be in each others arms for the first time..<3

Comment

Our first visit was amazing! It was November 2010 when I visited him. I remember feeling like it
      was all a really good dream and any moment I'd wake up from it.. it still sort of feels like a dream except I know it was real. I remember trying to think of how to describe it when I first saw him but I just said that he looked "more 3D" haha. We hugged and kissed when we first met and rode the train back to his place. It was amazing! I was sort of squealing with delight and excitement the whole way.. and I'm usually a quiet person but I was just so excited to finally be with him after so long of just typing and skype/oovoo-ing!

Comment

saw her get out of the taxi and i was like "ohhhh god shes here!!!!" i was excited but terrified at the same time and her taxi pulled away and i was still sitting on the porch steps and shes like "well come over here and see me woman!" told her my legs werent working so she would have to come to me so she did and shes like "come here you silly bugger" and pulled me into a hug oh lord that felt nice!!

Comment

I drove 1.5 to the airport and was STOKED. I had been nervous for a while, but when the day came, I was simply excited! After I got there (I was a bit early), I saw a sign saying going through customs could take them anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours. omg. So then I started getting pretty nervous. I never actually considered leaving, but I was very nervous and felt like ditching haha. She took FOREVER. People kept coming but not her! And somehow I missed her coming through the door, but saw her when she was about halfway there. She went "OMG" and dropped her stuff and we hugged. I did my best to move her stuff out of the way while maintaining the hug. haha

And yeah! She looked exactly the same yet totally different! I guess she was just more 3D! And I swear her accent was different too! haha
          We then spent over an hour as I got us lost going to the zoo. We walked around the zoo holding hands and hugging the entire time. It was amazing

Comment

We were both flying into the airport to meet in Vegas. His flight was delayed by an hour. So I sat at baggage claim. I was fine until he texted me that he was off the plane and would be down in baggage claim. I wasn't sure if he would hug me, or kiss me, or just shake my hand! I had to keep my eyes on 3 different escalators and of course, he came down the one on the right, while I was standing at the one on the left, so I very stealthily slided up to him and touched him on his arm. He took me in his arms and kissed me, which I wasn't expecting, so it was a little awkward. He then took my hand and we walked out to get a car to our hotel. I was still pretty nervous, but once we were in the car, he was able to kiss me proper. And then I wasn't nervous anymore.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

We were both really, really, really nervous. But it was the beginning of something absolutely beautiful. A perfect first day.

My SO picked me up from the airport, but was too shy to come over and hug me. Only when I told her to she came over, with a gorgeous smile on her face, and gave me a long, tight hug.

When I close my eyes and remember that moment I can almost feel that hug again.

Comment

it was a little scary at first ^^; like right before I saw him I was frightened but then when I did it was just a rush of happiness and he and I hit it off great. ^^ I wrote about it in my story so I feel like I'd be recapping too much if I went into detail ^^;

Comment

We had known eachother for years, but had always been friends. When we decided to try this LD thing. He picked me up at the airport and gave me a big hug. We were still not sure where we were going with us. Later that night, we walked on the beach holding hands, he stopped and just started kissing me. I still get butterflies just thinking about it.

Comment

I was fine, not nervous at all, until I cleared customs and was free to enter the general population! I walked through the doors, and he was right there, I didn't have time to stress myself out We hugged, he grabbed my bags and we jumped into a taxi back to his place. We were a little shy for awhile, but happy. We went for a walk in the snow, through the woods, then went back and got pizza. We relaxed and talked all night, we snuggled up a bit and went to bed. It was a really good, exciting, interesting evening
                    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

With our first visit, I was the one visiting him in Australia. So I had an entire 27 hours of travel fidgeting and being excited but nervous. I wanted it to go well, to feel the same things in person I felt from thousands of miles away, and I was hoping that the in-person self wouldn't disappoint me and be less of the person he showed me he was. He was pretty nervous, too, and we were too shy to do more than hug while out in public.

I remember going back to the hotel and just kissing, and kissing, and kissing... it was wonderful. :3

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

My SO and I had already met, so I wasn't quite so nervous as some of you. It was great though - I didn't have any checked baggage, so I pretty much ran off the plane straight into his arms . Then we just stood there and held each other for ages, kissed a few times, finally pulled apart....then started hugging again.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                        -- Anonymous

Comment

when i picked him up from the airport, i had butterflies and i was going crazy waiting for him to walk through the gate(: we hugged for a long time in the airport, then went christmas shopping (cuz he flew down here xmas eve), then went home and made gingerbread houses (:
                          we spent the rest of the week playing video games, going to movies and dinners, we went on a double date with my friend and her bf (now ex), we went on a hike in the snow(:, and it was overall very very awesome. (:

Comment

me and my so knew eachother before we got into a relationship. we started dating when he was in kentucky so our first visit wasnt our first time meeting. i was going to pick him up from his grandmothers and i was a nervous wreck. i was on the phone with my friend trying to calm myself down. i called my so when i got close and i talked to him until i pulled up to his grandmas. when i got out of the car, i walked up to him and he hugged. my heart was about to beat out of my chest.

we saw him grandma for a few minutes and then we left. he drove my car and we were doing small talk. we started holding hands, i was still pretty nervous. i asked him if he was nervous or felt awkward and he said he wasnt and then i felt comfortable. we kissed and i felt butterflies, my world was spinning and my heart was pounding in my chest. it was such an amazing feeling.

Comment

I was very excited! I loved being in Phoenix because my honey was there and it was just so different. It reminded me of my hometown and I'm not interested in living there unless I was moving in with my honey , but I loved going to LoLos the chicken and waffles place! I also loved going to Chick Fil-A! Omg I just love it the chicken is soo hot and fresh esp. in them buttery biscuits yum yum or in that sesame bun! You know what hmm I want some chick fil-a right now! lol heey!

Comment

Working...
                              X