No announcement yet.

Spring Break: what are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is not for more than a month-third week in April. My SO and I are international, thus there is no way I'm going to be flying to China for just a week. I'll probably be frantically writing papers, doing homework, and sleeping somewhat more. With the hope that perfect grades means I can visit him after semester.

Comment

Spring break starts on Saturday and goes until the 20th. I'm going to my cousin's Eagle Scout ceremony on Saturday and then will spend most of the week doing homework....AND preparing for my road trip! I'll spend most of my break at home, but from the 18th-20th, I'm visiting my boyfriend at his college!!!! I can't wait...I'm just beyond excited to finally get to see his school! :'D

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Well, we've been having gorgeous weather, aside from some rainy days.

I am on spring break officially as of right now! Just had my last class of the week with all of next week off.

A friend is flying out of town to see her fiance and she lives about an hour away, so another friend and I will be staying at her apartment to watch her pets. It's sort of like a little vacation for us, as they have a nice pool and a lot of attractions nearby.

Comment

I'm on my spring break now, and i have been bored all day lol most of my friends don't have their spring breaks till weeks later but thankfully one of my friends is on her way home for the weekend so we are hanging out tonight!! I'm soooo excited

Comment

My 'spring break' is actually the break between semesters. It started mid Febuary and classes start only in April (one week before Easter).
            So right now I'm at my place, because I have paper's to write but in 9 days I'm leaving for my boyfriend's and stay there until the end of April. I'll miss the first week of classes, but I have only one class this semster anyway and my prof already knows about it.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Spring break in the middle of April. I'm getting another foot surgery (surgery #7 to be exact). boo. Had to schedule for spring break so I wouldn't miss too much work. *sigh* Hoping this is the last one!

Comment

Haven't been a student for longer than I care to remember but my son has spring break from 3/28 to 4/1, and we are flying up to NH to stay the week with my SO That way I get to spend the break with my son instead of working like I normally do and added bonus of the SO & I getting to do the semi-normal living with each other routine.

Comment

I am definitely sitting at home for my spring break, but I am going to visit my SO on hers. Meaning I get two spring breaks, get to miss school, and get to see her! YAY!(:

Comment

My spring break is in a few weeks. I'm going to Kalahari waterpark in Ohio.

Comment

My spring break is in two weeks Ryan will be coming up here and we will be going on a little mini vacation for a few days and then just relaxing at my house.

Comment

lol i don't get spring breaks anymore, but at the end of march beginning of april i'm flying to Orlando to spend a week with my friend.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

In one week I will be in Cancún with my loveeeeeeeeeee! I can't wait! This Spring Breaks is going to be awesome!!!

Comment

We're most likely going to the college hockey playoff game next Friday when I go to visit him! His school's team just made the semifinals!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm not a student anymore, but my SO's spring break was this week (03/07-03/11). He flew up from San Diego to visit me, which was divine. We worked on a few more wedding plans, including mailing invites, wedding cake tasting, finishing up premarital counseling, and having our engagement pictures taken!
                              My heart belongs to a pilot!
                              ~*~
                              ~*~
                              [/center]

Comment

Working...
                              X