Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the little details that makes them them...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loveknowsnodistance27 View Post
    My boyfriend is really into computers and is really nerdy. (I am nerdy, too!) When he talks about computer science-type things and I have no clue what he's talking about, oh boy, it's the cutest thing ever!
    My SO does that too! Except it's about anything relating to the army or something. XD I like listening to his stories even if I don't understand what he's saying sometimes.

Plus, the way he quotes books, movies, and such! I find it really amusing.
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
    a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
    which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
    - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
    regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
    The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
    - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

How he will sit on the cam even if a friend is there, and make heart shapes with his fingers to send.. with no worries about what his male friends think. I love how he will still draw me pictures to share and how to everyone else he is this tough guy but to me he's all cuddles and warmth. I absolutely adore how he will repeat himself.. alot lol especially if he's done something he thinks has upset or bothered me.. it's so cute and how do you stay angry or hurt at someone who can't say they are sorry enough or keeps reassuring you that they love you? Most of all I love being his priority, the same as he is mine. It's the first relationship where I can truly say that and it's a very nice feeling. No matter what is going on there I can call or text and he's always there for a talk.. sometimes just because I need to connect for a few moments.

We've been together daily for nearly 3 months now online.. if we are online at the same time we are together either in messenger or in Second life (where we met actually) and in person and not the first fight. Every time we've gotten a bit crossed up we've been able to talk it through and both want to talk it through, none of this hang up and come back later to apologize. That to me means the world.. and we have agreed that is something we will always try to keep. Basically I just adore him, for all the major and minor things that make him.. him.
      Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
      Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
      Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
      Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
      Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

His honesty. It means a lot to him to be honest with me and if he does lie (which has happened twice in two years and they were very little things he came clean about later) he gets so upset with himself. Sometimes it frustrates me, because I rarely think it's a big deal, but I appreciate knowing how important it is to him. It makes me feel very secure in our relationship.

His laid back and positive attitude. I stress and worry about everything and he just doesn't seem to care sometimes. It frustrates me that if we're cross with one another I'm bothered by it all day long. Non-stop. And he can easily forget his problems and distract himself with another activity. While I used to get really mad at him, I'm now realizing that its one of the main reasons I'm so attracted to him. He's always calm and can easily help calm me down when I'm panicking about something silly. I need him to be relaxed, I'm stressed enough for the both of us.

He is also a rambler when it comes to the things he's interested in. Theater (which I'm right there with him on), computers, quantum physics, politics. It doesn't matter what he's talking about, I just love to listen to him get excited about things. It's precious and I'm not a big talker so I appreciate when he manipulates the conversation.

He's a huge dork and I find it adorable. I like to blend in and not be noticed a lot of the time, but he loves to be the center of attention. Its embarrassing sometimes, but it always makes me laugh.

There are so many of these things that I love about him. I could literally sit here all day coming up with them. For your sake, I'll stop here.

Comment

Another thing that is just the most adorable thing is his facial expressions. There's certain expressions he makes when hes concentrating/thinking that is just really cute! Also, theres a certain smile he does that's just so full of love <3 It's awesome. He's also a total spazz around me. Like on webcam, he will say "YOURE SO CUTEEE <3" to me in a totally hyperactive way, like he can't control himself. It's adorable. Ahhh theres so many things I could talk about! >w<

First Met Online: May 08
          Became a Couple: 4.11.09
          First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
          Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
          Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

Originally posted by paulawriteslove View Post
            When he feels like he has to help everyone!
            My SO too! His phone is always going off and its usually someone in need! My SO also is a gamer and its cute to hear him go on his rants abt Street Fighter and MVC3

Comment

I love his love for UK (University of Kentucky) basketball. It is so adorable to watch him light up and then he talks real fast like I know what he is talking about. I love it when he is passionate about something, because his dameanor just changes. *sigh* I miss him

Comment

His laugh. I love it. Thank god I can hear it on the phone so it's not just a gotta be there in-person type of thing.

Comment

When I am freaking out about, fgetting flight or just anything. He's always like, "calm down honey, it will all work out" Drives me crazy cuz, let me freak out sometimes. But, also love it! He just wants me to not worry. And she don't tell him, but he's always right and everything works out!

Comment

Originally posted by agentholli View Post
                    I love his love for UK (University of Kentucky) basketball. It is so adorable to watch him light up and then he talks real fast like I know what he is talking about. I love it when he is passionate about something, because his dameanor just changes. *sigh* I miss him
                    That reminds me of my boyfriend! He's become a huge fan of his college's hockey team! He's a member of the pep band, so he goes to almost every game and paints his face in his school's colors. Because of that, I've actually gotten into it, too and I listen to just about every game live! I got to see one on TV and saw my SO with the pep band! He's so adorable when he talks about the hockey team, and I feel like it's something we can share together. (He's taking me to the playoff game on Friday when I visit him!)

I also love making him laugh...just so I can hear him laugh. He starts off laughing silently and he makes the cutest face, and his eyes close. Then, he starts actually laughing! I love it, and always have since we were kids!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I love how his voice gets alil high pitched and he cant stop smiling when hes all embarrassed <3
                      "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                      Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Working...
                      X