Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever passed up a chance to be with your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might have to do it... for this visit.
    The government has issued warnings of not going to Japan. I still have to decide if I go or cancel my ticket.
    Would just break my heart though... if I had to give up seeing him, because mother nature is a bitch.

Comment

not intentionally no, just plans that didnt work out but we managed to see each other

Comment

No I only get to see him once a year. I'll even put off doing things if we're online at the same time because, as I'm sure others here know aswell, 16 hour time difference makes it difficult to plan things

Comment

No, we don't have many chances to give up. I did have a chance to see him next month in my Easter holiday, but I have a lot of work to do and need to get my Dissertation bound, etc. I didn't cancel it though, I just moved it till after my exams, so we can spend more time with each other before another 5 month wait =/

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've never passed up the opportunity to visit my SO --- I'd do anything to see him buttt he did pass up the chance to visit me once... it was early on in our relationships and he was still shy and unsure of where things were headed.

Comment

No! I think the wait is bad enough as it is that if we can plan a visit even if it means splitting the cost of a ticket then I'm all for it :-).My SO canceled his first scheduled trip out here because he waited to late to buy the ticket and couldn't afford it. He waited until the Monday of the week he was supposed to be here! He also almost didn't come for his spring break but he decided that he didn't want to wait until June and will be here tomorrow! I was upset that he wanted to go on another trip but understood because he had been looking forward to it. I'm glad that he decided to come and see me instead though.

Comment

yeah once... his friend n my friend got married on 10/10/10 in las vegas n they wanted us to be at their wedding, he agreed on meeting up there but i couldnt make it due to some situation i was going trough n i guess that was the only time n hopefully the last one...

Comment

Working...
                X