No announcement yet.

How does this make YOU feel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now I'm with my SO so we're enjoying the first "throws of spring" so to speak. But I'm going home really soon and I know then its going to suck. I love the feel of sun and the longer evenings and not being able to spend them with him.

Although having said that I agree very strongly with Mfashnik (I still cant believe how much I love yuor screen name! Every time I read it I want to say outloud "Mmm-fashnik...like mmmm-cookies hehe! Anyway )

Originally posted by Mfashnik View Post
    For me, I think winter hurts more. All of the holidays and "togetherness" associated with winter, not to mention the cold that just makes me want to cuddle makes it harder.
    Basically I really need to NOT complain at all. As Babygund said I HAVE my SO, we're engaged and planning our lives together. There are things that keep threatening to set us back but we're positive and KNOW that we can find a way around even the toughest obstacles.

As we continually say to each other: "We'll figure it out"
    Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Originally posted by agentholli View Post
      Yep, its hard for me. I always think...when is it my turn in the sun?!
      Same I always think that too *sigh* it will be our turn one day....(i just hope it isnt too far away!)
      I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
      please visit my blog and sponsor me! https://10poundpom.blogspot.com/
      It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

'The reason it hurts so much to separate....is because our souls are connected'

Comment

A lot of patients at my work have been commenting that they were getting married soon or within the next couple of months. I'm happy for them, but it makes me feel kind of down...

Comment

Maybe it's because my boyfriend and I are young, but I haven't really felt this yet. I mean, I do see the couples out and about, and that makes me feel kinda crappy, and makes me miss him more. I do feel noticeably more lonely since I got home from my visit on Sunday, and I really notice the emptiness of being away from Anthony. I know two people who just got engaged, but I didn't even know they were going out until about a month ago! They're about 2 years older than me, and I'll admit, I'm a little jealous because I'd LOVE to get engaged, but I know that probably won't happen for a long time.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I doubt this is what you want to hear, but EVERY time of the year is a tough time. In spring it's getting warmer and people are going out. In summer most people have breaks and wish they could be with their SO. In fall it gets colder and you want to snuggle. And in winter it's the holidays and you miss them. So even though every day is hard you gotta do what you can to make the best of it.

Comment

I feel like that sometimes but since I'm so young, I defintely don't see it as much as you do I'm sure. I'm very sorry to hear this We all go through those phases

Comment

Giirrl, when I hear about this esp. with marriages, kids and all that spring stuff makes me hold on to my money tighter!! LOL Because what you mentioned above costs $$$ and lots! We're in a recession and I need to save every penny I got. I'm getting ready to graduate and my mentality is save every penny I earn. Besides I plan on getting a roommate after I graduate and just save! With the market being unstable, a lot of jobs aren't stable anymore.

Comment

Seeing couples together, marrying, babies.. doesn't bother me. Having/doing all those things are easy... the hard part is finding the RIGHT person to do them with. I feel lucky that I have done the hardest part. I have my soul's mate.

Sometimes I look at those people that look so happy and feel sorry for them, because they are together everyday...yet they waste that time together and take it for granted. Married couples that have been married for 20 years don't know each other as deeply and intimately as my SO and I do, because the don't take the time.

It may look pretty, and perfect, but who knows what is underneath. Hugs to all of you that feel the pain of spring instead of the joy of newness and warmth.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                  And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

I feel the same way. I find it really difficult to watch other people get engaged, plan weddings, and get married when I hardly get to see my SO. Its really frustrating because even though I know I'm gonna have all that in the future, it seems like everyone but me is getting it now!

Comment

Originally posted by Dauntedpoet View Post
                      Sometimes I look at those people that look so happy and feel sorry for them, because they are together everyday...yet they waste that time together and take it for granted. Married couples that have been married for 20 years don't know each other as deeply and intimately as my SO and I do, because the don't take the time.
                      ^This.
                      My heart belongs to a pilot!
                      ~*~
                      ~*~
                      [/center]

Comment

:/ what can i say? I feel this 100%.

Comment

Working...
                        X