No announcement yet.

Show us your webcam pictures! :D.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwww you guys have some really great photos... I dunno why but I don't even have any of use on webcam, I think maybe because I know how self conscious my SO is, he's a right cutie but just doesn't see it himself.
    Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

I don't take many webcam pics. I just drive him crazy when we're together with pics. Here's my fave though...

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
      - A. A. Milne

Comment

From our toast hawaii date today!

Comment

I found more!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
          - A. A. Milne

Comment

I always snap pics of him, without him knowing. Lol these are some of my favs:

Comment

i already upload them to tinypic.com n pasted on the insert image icon n still not showing my pics! =/

Comment

Originally posted by Mr&Mrs.A View Post
                i already upload them to tinypic.com n pasted on the insert image icon n still not showing my pics! =/
                Try uploading them in an album here on the forums under gallery. Then using the URLs from that in your post. (:

Comment

Yep... theres an awful lot of sleeping...

Comment

this is really cute/fun idea! love everyones pics!!

my cat, always in the way whenever i'm skyping

Comment

Working...
                    X