Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not upset...or am I? Should I be? Nah, I shouldn't, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blankita719 View Post
    Personally, I would just tell him that I thought that profile picture made him look hot and ask how come he doesn't use it for other things Then start the discussion from there. It's perfectly okay to have certain reactions to things, and discuss your felings with him. But it's all in the way you present it of course. If you're screaming and crying (not that I think you would) you'll get a bad reaction, but if you calmly and rationally describe your feelings about it, then he should understand.
    See, I like this approach!

I still haven't talked to him yet. Yesterday was his first day back, after taking time off for his dad and then Spring Break. So I know he was super busy. Maybe later today I can bring it up. You know, very casual like.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Good luck and remember the tone of your voice means EVERYTHING. So be very careful the way you approach him and discuss it with him.

Comment

****BREAKING NEWS****

The Boy and I have spoken...
        And I had nothing to worry about. Me =

The Me: I see your groupies are up in arms lately
        The Boy: Which groupies? At (forum name)?
        The Me: Yes over your nice picture downtown
        The Boy: Oh that was just my contribution to a thread asking for pics of us dressed nicely. That's from that photoshoot.
        The Me: I've never seen that picture. You look good enough to eat...and I think some of them want a bite!
        The Boy: Oh you! Most of them wouldn't know where to start with me. (lowered husky voice) You do.

*me shivers*

OK, can I just say how completely foolish I feel now??

*sigh* I miss my Boy!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Working...
        X