No announcement yet.

April Fool's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got his dad! He called Obi in a panic. Hahaha priceless.
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

My SO Rick Roll'd me. The end. :P

Oh, he also told me that he didn't have school when he woke up. It was still March 30th for me, so I forgot it was April 1st for him. Ah, he is such a prankster. I love him. <3 Maybe I am just too gullible. Hehe.

Comment

I told my boyfriend I got my clit pierced HAHA he didn't believe me though!!! But I did tell my mom I got my nipples pierced, she FLIPPED OUT, she was sooooo disappointed in me, yelling at me, everything it was bad, but when I told her April Fools she was soooo relieved and was like omg Brandie NOT FUNNY, I got her good!!!! Sorry if that was gross for anyone to read lol

Comment

Well, it was good to read all your stories! My SO didn't prank me, which turned out to be good because I had a pretty bad day. However, I guess he pulled some nerdy programming joke on the guys at work, which was fun (I didn't completely get how it was funny, but I guess they found it funny). He also told me to look up some of the Google April Fool's Day jokes, so I might get my giggles vicariously through that.

Comment

Working...
          X