My Visa follow up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Visa follow up...

The embassy told me to come again today at 1pm, so i was at queue again.. ill post the picture.

Finally the moment of truth when they call my number, they gave the queue number.

The guy find my passport and then said u-uh, sorry. I feel i want to faint up or burst to tears that very moment. Then he see my face i bet hahah it look very pale hahah.. he said "no, don't cry" he smile and show the STICKER ON MY PASSPORT.

He just joking ay me, i stare that sticker...

I GOT MY SCHENGEN VISA!!!!!!

I said "danke" and rush to toilet and laugh hahaha!

At airport i open my laptop as my flight back home to jungle delayed... Got mail from my SO, and he left offline msg... hahah he never express that he also worry.... NEVER and instead always said everything will be just fine, i will get the visa... etc

So i just got online just now.. and he was online!

I said to him; so sorry.... its a sad news...... he replied quick... WHAT?!!!

I said.. i feel sad because MAY STILL TWO MONTH AHEAD and i put LOL hahaha he laugh said YES!! over and over!!

Oh i am so happy!! i even got MULTIPLE ENTRY! oh my God they really nice to give this haha i consider this as bday present hahah! a very nice one!!

So.. guys/girls.. i am packing my luggage to GERMANY on MAY!! i can't stop saying THANK YOU for all of your support when i feel almost crazy! even tears dropping now while wrote this...

Thank you! hehe its still a long road for me and my SO but.. hehe you all my very best friends! love you guys!!

Oh had to add.. i am not closing the distance yet (wish it is!!), but this will be the very first time i met him AGAIN after first time we meet in Macau last October 2010. I miss him like crazy!

Congrats, I'm so happy for you
    Have an awesome time in Germany!!

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
      Congrats, I'm so happy for you
      Have an awesome time in Germany!!
      Thank you sweety!

Comment

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope you have the BEST time in Germany.
        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
        Made it official: September 17, 2010
        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
        Got married: November 21, 2012
        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Yay! Congrats!

Comment

YES!!!! I am SO HAPPY for you! Congratulations, and have a GREAT trip!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

That's great!!! Congratulations!

Comment

Thats awesome!! I was in Germany for a year and a half, you will have an amazing time! Getting to share it with your SO will be even better!

Comment

That is fantastic news, goodluck on your trip
                  Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Congratulations!!! Are you closing the distance permanently or just visiting him?

Comment

Congrats, I'm so happy for you!! Enjoy your trip! Must be exciting to go to Europe for the first time as well. I remember how excited I was when I went to Asia for the first time to see my SO!

Comment

That's such great news, congrats and have a wonderful adventure!!
                        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm very happy for you, congrats.

Comment

@ all
                            Thank you very much for all of your support here haha i will post the pictures etc... it still two month to go before May 18.. still not yet had the ticket on my hand.. but its 90% positive i will be in Frankfurt this May!
                            To add more fun, last night he left msg say.. hey we are going to France too.. hows that?? i was sleeping with big smile on my face!

@ Tanja
                            No, its not closing the distance yet.. we spent less time first time we meet... we both havent really spent time together, because we just meet that time so yeah.. i think better to know each other slowly. But i wish someday to be his wife :P if he ask hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by roosie View Post
                              Congrats, I'm so happy for you!! Enjoy your trip! Must be exciting to go to Europe for the first time as well. I remember how excited I was when I went to Asia for the first time to see my SO!

Yesss... i know its totally different world to me! and also different weather! different culture too.. i just wish i will love it, i love culture and historical places.

He told me not to made an itinerary like i used to.. he will do it haha..

I can't wait to be with him.. and that's all matters for me

Comment

Working...
                              X