Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Visa follow up...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Yay! Congrats

    Comment


      #17
      Congrats ^^

      Comment


        #18
        I'm happy for you
        "Love wins everything especially fear."

        Comment


          #19
          @sam, kittenspuca, iamangel

          Thanks all

          Comment


            #20
            That sounds so exciting! CONGRATS Hope you have an amazing trip.
            11.23.2007

            I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
            I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.
            ♥

            Comment


              #21
              wow congratulations!!!!! THATS SOOO AWESOME!

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Angelmichu View Post
                wow congratulations!!!!! THATS SOOO AWESOME!
                thank you

                Comment


                  #23
                  OMG Congrats!!
                  "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

                  Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                  Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by PucasKitten View Post
                    OMG Congrats!!
                    Yesss! thank you its is truly the best bday present! hahahaha i can't wait to made a blog about my journey with him.. even if its not as long as i wanted to.. well i had to back to work! hahah....

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X